Help: Bills Game not on where I live

TigerJ

So I turned on the NFL Network at 7:30 and their showing a freaking old program about Lynn Swann and John Stallworth.  What the heck is going on?  My best guess is that since a local station is showing the Giants game the NFL network is trying to force me to watch that.  Not going to happen.  Where can I stream the Bills game?

Just now, TigerJ said:

So I turned on the NFL Network at 7:30 and their showing a freaking old program about Lynn Swann and John Stallworth.  What the heck is going on?  My best guess is that since a local station is showing the Giants game the NFL network is trying to force me to watch that.  Not going to happen.  Where can I stream the Bills game?

Hope this helps you:

Broadcast Information:

Buffalo, NY: WKBW

Rochester, NY: WROC

Syracuse, NY: WSYR

Binghamton, NY: WBGH/WIVT

Utica, NY: WPNY/WFXV/WUTR

Elmira, NY: WETM/EETM

Watertown, NY: WWTI

Erie, PA: WJET/WFXP

Albany, NY: WTEN/WXXA

WETM is my local station.  They are carrying the Giants game.  I went to the Bills website and clicked on the link for streaming the game, and that took me to NFL.com and an alleged streaming of the game, but all I'm getting is a blank screen.

Edited by TigerJ

So if you're in the Buffalo area you get it on local TV.  If you're far from Buffalo you get it on the NFL Network, but if you're outside of the Buffalo local broadcast area but reasonably close to Buffalo, you're screwed. 

32 minutes ago, WMDman said:

I live in LI and there showing MIA / CAR I’m pissed

Right there with you. Just before game time NFL Network announced that Bills/Browns would be shown everywhere except Buffalo and Cleveland...and then they put on Panthers/Fish. Never realized that I live in Buffalo. I wonder if there's a Duff's nearby.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I used Reddit, got it to work, actually was even able to type web address in on TV and watched it on big screen with really good quality.  Had trouble though as many of the Reddit links produced pop outs and they were covering the middle of the screen and couldn't figure out how to move them  using TV remote as mouse.  Limits what you can do quite a bit it seems.  And if you'd click on the "X" to close the pop out, it would go to anther page instead.   Finally found a clean link without pop out, quality was real good no lag at at all. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

I used Reddit, got it to work, actually was even able to type web address in on TV and watched it on big screen with really good quality.  Had trouble though as many of the Reddit links produced pop outs and they were covering the middle of the screen and couldn't figure out how to move them  using TV remote as mouse.  Limits what you can do quite a bit it seems.  And if you'd click on the "X" to close the pop out, it would go to anther page instead.   Finally found a clean link without pop out, quality was real good no lag at at all. 

Your TV is now possessed and owned by Russians who will knwo your every move.  :lol: