Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

How long is recovery time for a collarbone fracture?

Mayo Clinic:  

Restricting the movement of any broken bone is critical to healing. To immobilize a broken collarbone, you'll likely need to wear an arm sling.

How long immobilization is needed depends on the severity of the injury. Bone union usually takes three to six weeks for children and six to 12 weeks for adults. 

I assume that because they (early on) are calling it a "hairline fracture" it would be on the low end, but you also gotta assume he'd miss at least the first 4 games or so (after rehabbing, etc.?). 

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Hey, $19,000,000 in career NFL earnings only takes you so far these days.

Agent's commission, income tax, the next thing you know, it's all gone.

:lol:

Is the the reason why Josh Gordon can't afford to pay child support....

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Is he not? 8/10 113 yds 1 TD. Allen did well, but Peterman is probably still ahead. 

The worry with Peterman is that quick out that should’ve been a pick 6.  Outside of that throw though, he has looked very good so far this preseason. 

2 minutes ago, MPT said:

Is he not? 8/10 113 yds 1 TD. Allen did well, but Peterman is probably still ahead. 

I'm literally speechless at the stupidity I'm reading in this GDT.

Allen was phenomenal tonight and Peterman is doing terrible they say.

Then you look at the box score and Peterman is averaging 11.3 yards per pass and Allen had 4.6. Loved Allen's poise and he has a very bright future but he was not better than Peterman.

Seriously what the hell is wrong with people?

Edited by suorangefan4

Announcer said "need a little bit of yardage here to be in FG range".

Two things wrong with that statement. Ball was on the 45 and need at least 10 yards for a decent FG attempt.

And secondly, #9 is the kicker so u would need to get down to at least the half a yard line to have a chance...

Just now, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'm confused.  We're winning, but it preseason against the browns.  Should I happy, sad disgruntled,  indifferent,  or what. 2 hours ago this team was garbage,  now they're great.

The 1st team D and O both looked like crap.

Just now, suorangefan4 said:

Allen was phenomenal tonight and Peterman is doing terrible.

Then you look at the box score and Peterman is averaging 11.3 yards per pass and Allen had 4.6.

Just shows that stats can be misleading... Allen was 3 for 3 on leading scoring drives. Peterman had 2 or 3... 3 and outa to start. Nate picked it up but he was bad when he first came in. Crazy that his stats look that good lol

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

Allen was phenomenal tonight and Peterman is doing terrible they say.

Then you look at the box score and Peterman is averaging 11.3 yards per pass and Allen had 4.6.

Lighten up,Francis