Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

3 minutes ago, stevewin said:

I feel like no one is reacting to the news AJ broke his collarbone.  Is this thing on?

People feel bad but nobody wanted him to start and a majority of this board wants Nate as the backup. 

Edited by SCBills

3 minutes ago, Billznut said:

This QB competition should be over. Allen needs to make the start next week and if he is average or better needs to be named the starter for the opener. With the injury to McCarron, this decision should be even easier on McBeane than before. 

I’d like to see Allen with the ones AGAINST the ones first but I’m leaning way further toward Allen starting than I ever thought I would be. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, johndhall1 said:

Allen played behind the same line and put uo 20 points

Yeah, he's much more mobile. But he won't be able to escape everything. Tyrod is arguably the most mobile QB in the league and got whacked a few times behind a similar line. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Wow! So I got him by as couple hundred bucks there! 

Hey, $19,000,000 in career NFL earnings only takes you so far these days.

Agent's commission, income tax, the next thing you know, it's all gone.

:lol:

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Well he's one player closer now at starting.  Peterman isn't exactly making a great case in this half why he should start.

Is he not? 8/10 113 yds 1 TD. Allen did well, but Peterman is probably still ahead. 

1 minute ago, Augie said:

This would explain him strolling up and down the Browns sideline with a microphone. Too bad....

:lol:

Genuinely made me laugh out loud.

I'm still laughing!

Edited by Fadingpain