Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

OPI is such a question mark.  I have no idea why they call it sometimes and sometimes why the don’t. 

Its like a cop maybe, maybe won’t give you a speeding ticket going 10 mph over.  No rhyme or reason. 

Just now, SCBills said:

OPI is such a question mark.  I have no idea why they call it sometimes and sometimes why the don’t. 

Its like a cop maybe, maybe won’t give you a speeding ticket going 10 mph over.  No rhyme or reason. 

They should clear up the rule - it's only OPI if you lead with your helmet

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

Ha ha ha ha, I kept trying to figure it out. I was like “that’s Augie!!”

Did you see the Honeymooners Dead thread? Well, you’re Alice!  To the moon with you! 

(I honestly didn’t think anyone would recognize me....I try to stay under the radar for a reason. ) 

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

This may not be fair, but if Peterman can’t generate a scoring drive, it’s Allen’s job to lose imo 

One of the points of having him with the 3rd team is to see how he did with the compared to Allen who was able to generate points.

37 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

I was on record as not wanting Allen.  

After watching the rookie Qbs  so far no clue how he was still there at #7. I am glad he was.  Hopefully I can say that 10 years from now.

For what it's worth the TD throw made me laugh out loud.  Just incredible.

We got lucky that Denver didn't want him, the Giants wanted Barkley & Cleveland had 2 picks in the top 4 and could only take 1 QB.  With Indy expecting Luck back & looking to protect him, 7 was a great place to trade up to.  The original deal was our 2 #1s to Denver unless Chubb was available.  When Cleveland left Chubb on the board, it saved us our other #1.  Of the teams that picked before #7, of the teams that didn't draft a QB, only Denver can look back in regret.  John (Paxton Lynch) Elway is no QB scout.  

A couple of weeks ago I looked up the final mock drafts.  Most of the ones I saw had the Bills trading up for Allen, but just about all before pick 7.  The word was out who the Bills wanted, but nobody had the draft ammo to beat us out for Allen, or like Denver, simply didn't want him.  If he plays like we're hoping Beane will be on the Wall some day in the future.