Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

1 minute ago, wppete said:

I am worried about our Defense. All units didn’t look good at all. 

Yes. Poor tackling and unable to contain.   Agreed that Hyde is an excellent player...but he was pretty much untouched today

Just now, njbuff said:

If there was a veteran QB on the Bills roster who could help Allen develop, I wouldn't mind Allen sitting.

But, the talent difference is SUBSTANTIAL amongst 3 inexperienced QB's. And this is why Allen gets the clear edge to start week one since I have said since day one.

No doubt. Even if we had a vet like Bridgewater or even Bradford Allen has shown enough he should start because of talent alone.

Just now, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

I just want to see Josh's face after hearing the SHOUT song from 70,000 roaring fans in December in the middle of a playoff push  game :beer:

1 minute ago, njbuff said:

If there was a veteran QB on the Bills roster who could help Allen develop, I wouldn't mind Allen sitting.

But, the talent difference is SUBSTANTIAL amongst 3 inexperienced QB's. And this is why Allen gets the clear edge to start week one since I have said since day one.

Tough two weeks for the HC

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Another Fan said:

What’s with all these offensive pass interference calls?

Guaranteed well have at least 1 touchdown this year reversed for this we when play the Pats

Last one was a clear pick play, guy looked like he was blocking for a sweep.  Nuance is the key. Ask the Master Cheaters.