Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Just now, thenorthremembers said:

I was on record as not wanting Allen.  

After watching the rookie Qbs  so far no clue how he was still there at #7. I am glad he was.  Hopefully I can say that 10 years from now.

For what it's worth the TD throw made me laugh out loud.  Just incredible.

It's ridiculous to dub him the savior after a couple appearances against 3rd and 2nd stringers in the preseason. But ... we're seeing this a lot recently. Young QBs who either have it or they don't. Those that do, it shows right away. Dak Prescott. Deshaun Watson. Josh Allen?

1 minute ago, MPT said:

Ivory hasn't looked bad either, though. He's way more agile than I thought he was. But yeah, Murphy is looking very promising. 

True, never disliked ivory, but ever since Murphy saw game action last year i just like his vision/catch ability and the way he runs

Well, since I can't watch the friggin game, I can't comment on what I'm seeing, but it sure looks from the stats as if Allen is way better than AJ.   I would think Sean McDermott would have a hard time justifying starting McCarron over Allen.   I've been perfectly content with the notion of letting Allen learn on the bench, but if you judgem by what's happening in this game, Allen and McCarron are working together to deny the opportunity for that to happen.  Of course, Peterman is still in this picture too, and may factor into the decision.