Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Two things that set Allen apart. First, his mobility giving him a chance to extend plays. Second, his arm strength is unworldly. It doesn't matter where a DB is if he slings an accurate ball because it gets to the receiver before he can get his head around. It opens up everything. 

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, Buddy Hix said:

I thought Allen looked really solid there. My favourite pass besides the TD was the incompletion in the back corner there at the end of the half, very smart and gave his guy a good chance.

Yeah I'm actually very impressed with that throw. I don't know why Thomas just put one hand up, he didn't even try to make a play.

6 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

I like the kick, Allen is on a high don’t put him in position where he could easily make a mistake and cost 3 points. He will be back out for the third my guess.

Good point. I hadn’t really thought of that. 

Just now, jethro_tull said:

bad cirumstances- not ready to give up on him.  bad OL, bad field position, bad receiver play.  

That's probably going to be the case all season. He is holding the ball a lot longer than the other two.

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, MPT said:

Yeah I feel bad for Cadet on that one but I think Murphy probably beat him out regardless of the fumble. 

Hell, wouldn't be shocked if ivory is used for just short yardage situations. I liked Murphy since he was activated last year. I could see him being the primary backup!

• Like (+1) 1