Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

5 minutes ago, snafu said:

I'm squinting into my phone (with no sound) and it looks like Allen put together a nice drive there. 

Murphy made up for a drop with two sweet runs. 

Drop wasn't all that bad.  Bad placement with a lot of heat.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

McCarron was making McCarron look bad.  

Yeah but all I was hearing was how much of an upgrade McCarron was going to be over Tyrod this offseason. That has lasted for about 2 qtrs of preseason action.

Will the same fair weather fans show up if Allen has a bad 1st half week 1 and be clamoring to put Peterman in. I am still in the camp of easing Allen in slowly. Too many question marks on offense to put everything on the rookie.

Edited by billieve420

3 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

If he played for Alabama in college I would start him week 1 but unfortunetly he went to Wyoming. He has to sit for awhile and he probably doesn’t even know jack **** about robotics.

What the he'll does Alabama have to do with it? You just saw the Alabama guy start the game and do zip. Try using some of that COMMONSENSE.

I'll say this, I was disappointed when we drafted Allen, but based on these 2 pre season games, he's completely changed my mind. I'm not gonna crown him in the pre season, but you can see he has that "it" factor that we've lacked so long. He gets that ball out quick boi

• Like (+1) 2

As much as I want to hop on board the "start Josh Allen" train, I legitimately worry about him getting seriously damaged behind this line. Trent Edwards was never the same after getting rocked, and these guys are going to get their quarterback killed. It's almost criminally negligent to field this offensive line. 

• Like (+1) 1