Bills @ Browns Gameday thread

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

What has McCarron done wrong besides nothing tonight?

I didn’t mean tonight. Sorry if that’s how it came across. 

I just mean Peterman played stellar last week, and to me (which means nothing) is our best chance THIS YEAR of going .500. The kid won’t win us games but reps can’t hurt. AJ will be a nice mentor/surface holder. 

1 minute ago, NewEraBills said:

Like I said, I just don't know what they see in Ducasse.  Why they favor him so much.  Two drives and the OL problems are starting to stick out. Ducasse and Mills thus far are crapping the bed. 

In my opinion, this coaching staff has been no different than previous ones in that regard. They have their guys and will be stubborn about it despite what everyone else sees, granted most of us are just fans reaching conclusions.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, I'll say it: the Browns have now leapfrogged over us. More talent on that team, and (yeah, preseason) appears to be, shockingly, better coached too.

All this from half of a quarter of a preseason game.  

Change your username.  You don’t deserve it. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Except for the last sack, Browns sending pressure in a preseason game.  Typical Greggo trying to prove what a man he is.

KB not showing great effort so far

This is good because it creates realistic expectations lol.  We better be able to handle it because everyone we face will be dialing up all kinds of pressure.