McCarron starts preseason game 2

YoloinOhio

I honestly think they are going to give JA the bulk of the workload all preseason just to get him accustomed to game speed. Game one with the 3’s, game two with the 2’s and game 3 with the 1’s. JA will be our starter this year

Wasn't impressed at all i though he would be 10 times that what he showed in this game but Vlad Ducasse didn't do him any favors either i think they need to rethink who ever started tonight on the O line they were like a siv the browns tore them apart in the first quarter made them look terrible !! 

10 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

LOL at no chance. He has a very good chance to start game 3. Where in the world do some of you get that he has no chance to start game 3? I just don't understand but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Whats hard to understand? My point was unless the Bills were planning on going with Allen week one he was not going to start and get three quarters of play with the ones. Based on what happened last night I can now see him starting week one and starting the next preseason game. 

Edited by Charlottebillsfan2

4 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Whats hard to understand? My point was unless the Bills were planning on going with Allen week one he was not going to start and get three quarters of play with the ones. Based on what happened last night I can now see him starting week one and starting the next preseason game

Exactly, hence why I quoted your "no chance he starts game 3"comment. To answer your 1st question, that's what was hard to understand is some of you thinking that there was no chance in hell he could start game 3. Glad to see you admit you were wrong though. Kudos for that. There's always a chance.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy