AFL Great Johnny Robinson Will Be a Hall of Fame Finalist in 2019

10 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...remember WR Fred Arbanas who was attacked/beaten, lost an eye be kept on with his career?.....

I remember the name but I do not remember the story.  I just looked it up and that is an amazing story.

Thanks Oldtimer!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....how about this epic Christmas Day game......

1971 – Miami Dolphins 27, KANSAS CITY CHIEFS, 24 (2 OT) #
The Dolphins prevailed in a seesaw battle during the 1971 AFC Divisional Playoff Game. Miami's Garo Yepremian ended the NFL's longest game ever with a 37-yard field goal in double overtime to give the Dolphins the win. The Chiefs' Ed Podolak turned in one of the single greatest post-season performances when he accumulated a combined 350 all-purpose yards

Christmas night! Remember it well! Csonka was fantastic in that game too!

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

I remember the name but I do not remember the story.  I just looked it up and that is an amazing story.

Thanks Oldtimer!

whippersnapper.. #Gitoffmylawn!?

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Long overdue IMO

Chiefs Great Robinson Tapped as '19 HOF Finalist

Johnny Robinson is one step closer to Canton.

The Pro Football Hall of Fame announced Friday the former Kansas City Chiefs safety has been selected as a senior finalist for the Class of 2019.

"I'm thrilled. I can't tell you how pleased I am to have been selected," Robinson said after learning the news from Hall of Fame President David Baker.

How the hell did this take so long? 7 Pro Bowls, 6X All-Pro, member of AFL All-Time Team!