POLL: Is the Bills Playoff Drought Over or Not?

Fadingpain

Is the Bills Playoff Drought Over or Not?   

99 members have voted

1. 1. Should the way the Bills made the playoffs in 2017 be considered an ending of the playoff drought?

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

It was in response to another poll, where the poster noted people were divided 50/50.  That poster has since renamed that thread to Sam Darnold Dazzles in Debut

If someone stated half of Bills fans think the drought is still going he is just trolling. No one I have spoken with claims otherwise.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

If someone stated half of Bills fans think the drought is still going he is just trolling. No one I have spoken with claims otherwise.

I linked the original thread in an earlier reply.  The OP on that thread changed the title and wiped out their original post to try and destroy all evidence it existed.

Original thread is here:

Page two has the 50/50 claim.

Edited by The Red King

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

I linked the original thread in an earlier reply.  The OP on that thread changed the title and wiped out their original post to try and destroy all evidence it existed.

I am doubting you- I would simply not respond to that insanity. There are some posters on here who are just looking responses.

Just now, Buffalo Timmy said:

I am doubting you- I would simply not respond to that insanity. There are some posters on here who are just looking responses.

Oh, it was just to troll the members here, that's why the OP changed the title and original post after it got to four pages, trying to bury/hide it.

2 minutes ago, The Real Buffalo Joe said:

We still have a playoff win drought. We still have a playoff TD drought. But the "Playoff drought" refers to our lack of appearances in playoff games. 

Since you brought it up, it looks like we haven't won a playoff game in 23 years.

:huh:

21 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Oh, it was just to troll the members here, that's why the OP changed the title and original post after it got to four pages, trying to bury/hide it.

You must be a hoot at parties.  Can I rent you?

Just now, Gugny said:

You must be a hoot at parties.  Can I rent you?

People love me at parties, tend to leave them laughing hard.  Just, my sense of humor doesn't involve trolling.  And can't rent me, my engine has a bad head gasket, wouldn't survive the commute. ?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, The Red King said:

People love me at parties, tend to leave them laughing hard.  Just, my sense of humor doesn't involve trolling.  And can't rent me, my engine has a bad head gasket, wouldn't survive the commute. ? 

If this means what I think it does, perhaps you should see Alice.

Polls should only be created when there's an actual debate over a topic...The fact we're currently at 63 votes for "yes" and 0 votes for "no" shows there was nothing there in the first place.

Might as well make a poll that asks "What would be worse - getting shot in the face, or winning a million dollars?"