POLL: Is the Bills Playoff Drought Over or Not?

Fadingpain

Is the Bills Playoff Drought Over or Not?   

99 members have voted

1. 1. Should the way the Bills made the playoffs in 2017 be considered an ending of the playoff drought?

Just now, BigDingus said:

Polls should only be created when there's an actual debate over a topic...The fact we're currently at 63 votes for "yes" and 0 votes for "no" shows there was nothing there in the first place.

Might as well make a poll that asks "What would be worse - getting shot in the face, or winning a million dollars?"

Again, this was created in response to another thread, where the OP maintained it was a 50/50 split.  That thread has, after four pages, had it's title and original post changed to cover that fact.  It's linked above.

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

Again, this was created in response to another thread, where the OP maintained it was a 50/50 split.  That thread has, after four pages, had it's title and original post changed to cover that fact.  It's linked above.

I was simply being efficient.  The drought conversation had run its course, so I took the opportunity to redirect.  Less clutter that way.

I’ve been enjoying these two threads -a great deal, actually. But reports are piling in, cluttering my inbox. 

Its freakin FRIDAY! We have a GAME in 2 hours! 

Pop a top and chill folks!

anyway, for the sake of Board sanctity & sanity, I’m shutting these down.

Go Bills!

• Thank you (+1) 1