Sam Darnold Dazzles in Debut

Gugny

I don’t put much stock in preseason statistics.  To me, especially for a QB, it’s more about how they look mentally.  Do they look comfortable, do they have good command of the offense, do they manage the clock well, are they leaders.  Obviously, the footwork, mechanics, pocket awareness, ability to keep eyes upfield and climb the pocket....all that stuff important.

I am pained to say that I like what I see thus far from Darnold.  Darnold v Allen could be like Marino v Kelly for years to come.

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

Shirley it is against the TOS to defraud members by starting a thread on one topic and then changing it, and your original post to something totally different 4 pages in.

I'm honestly stunned its not changed back yet.  Mods are usually on top of things like this.

2 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Shirley it is against the TOS to defraud members by starting a thread on one topic and then changing it, and your original post to something totally different 4 pages in.

I’m Shirley thumbing through the TOS now. A actual report has been filed on this topic.

ya SOB’s are makin’ me earn my paycheck!

Just now, The Red King said:

I'm honestly stunned its not changed back yet.  Mods are usually on top of things like this.

I think the guy who started it got put on suspension.

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

I’m Shirley thumbing through the TOS now. A actual report has been filed on this topic.

ya SOB’s are makin’ me earn my paycheck!

I quit now. Sorry boss.

8 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

Why have you copied the title of one of my threads? 

To hide that this was once a completely different thread.  Four pages in the OP completely changed the title and original post in an effort to hide/bury it.

2 minutes ago, The Red King said:

To hide that this was once a completely different thread.  Four pages in the OP completely changed the title and original post in an effort to hide/bury it.

This is fake news.

19 minutes ago, Gugny said:

How do you think Darnold looks so far?  He's got some nice stats in his preseason outings thus far.

He led the team to 3 points despite having some great opportunities.   TT could have done that.    The number one thing one announcer took away from all this was "he remains calm in the pocket."

So the only thing I get out of that game is that it is interesting how QBs are perceived by the sports media.