I am really rooting for Corey Coleman tonight

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

If for no other reason then to listen to browns fans cry in their beer that a 1st round pick was traded for a 7th rounder to another team and found his game lol.

But seriously....hoping Colemen can find his game on a team that will hopefully have some QB stability soon.

Seriously, I doubt this would even produce a single tear from them at this point.  If it did, it would be a drop in the ocean.

1 hour ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

One long ball from Allen to CoCo will make us peak I know it

He's got a hamstring he's dealing with though, doesn't he, or did I misread something? Would be best if he took it easy, but if he does go deep, hopefully it's double move or something that gives him a chance to be moving before he goes into full acceleration. Also would be worried on the slow down, or if has to jump awkwardly, especially if his legs aren't fully in game shape yet.

33 minutes ago, wppete said:

Allen to CoCo. Love it!!!!

CoCo is a great nickname for Coleman.

12 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

I stole it from Browns fans and it is pretty damn good indeed

I seen CoCo on Pro Football Reference site.

Corey Coleman

Corey Defelious Coleman  (Pretty Tough or CoCo)

Position: WR

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Water isn’t wet.  Wet is what we feel when we come into contact with it.  Water is a liquid, we get wet.

I thought you were Cambridge and/or Oxford level for education Sir Blokes?

You Sir, are a friend of The Crown. Dilly Dilly.

Let is also not the sky is not blue. Just looks blue. Also, rain clouds are not grey...it’s just shadows.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Oh the Irony of what will hard knocks do if he dominates this game??? 

This game should feature nicely in the next episode which will be a fun to see.

I hope we get a little behind the scenes Bills stuff in that one, not just Cleveland stuff.

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

If for no other reason then to listen to browns fans cry in their beer that a 1st round pick was traded for a 7th rounder to another team and found his game lol.

But seriously....hoping Colemen can find his game on a team that will hopefully have some QB stability soon.

Im pretty sure we are all in 100% alignment in wanting to see Coleman have a big night.  Our WR group NEEDS it...KB is icing knees he's had major injuries on, Zay has less snaps in camp than Coleman, and rookies struggled in the first showing last week.  We need someone step up and cease that #2 spot along side KB, and preferably become a guy who can be a #1 if KB cant stay healthy like he's struggled with his whole career. Coleman IMO easily has the highest ceiling on this team, even more so than KB even between his strength and speed.  BUT, he has to show he can put it to work on the field and not just be another physically gifted potential guy who never gets there.

So GO COLEMAN!!!!  Looking forward to seeing what Zay can show this week too as he has a LOT to prove as well.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

I root for ‘em all John, but what I really want to see is Robert Foster have an outstanding game. Something like 9 catches for a buckforty.

Can you imagine the response on this board?