I am really rooting for Corey Coleman tonight

5 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If for no other reason then to listen to browns fans cry in their beer that a 1st round pick was traded for a 7th rounder to another team and found his game lol.

But seriously....hoping Colemen can find his game on a team that will hopefully have some QB stability soon.

The Tuh-ROD Bills fans will be doing the same if he shines again. 

But yes, we could certainly use the deep threat. If he establishes himself he'll push Foster right off the bubble.

Hard Knocks kinda made him look like an unhinged diva with a shoe fetish. Which I'm cool with.

But, really, it must be frustrating as hell to come out of college as a first round pick, with tons of potential, and get stuck into the most dysfunctional team in the NFL. I think he could be a great WR, and great pickup for the Bills. I'm psyched to see what he can do with what I have to believe is a substantial chip on his shoulder.

• Like (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Breaking News: John overtly supports Bills player.

In other news, water is wet, the sky is blue.

:D

Water isn’t wet.  Wet is what we feel when we come into contact with it.  Water is a liquid, we get wet.

I thought you were Cambridge and/or Oxford level for education Sir Blokes?

Same- theres a nice clip from the Browns hard knocks where they were treating him like a second class citizen. Hailey screamed at him for not running hard and letting a pass hit him in the pads, not catching it. After seeing it in slow motion the ball was way out of reach and never touched him- it hit a defenders hands! He also was running as fast as he could and you could hear Coleman grunting to get as much speed as he could coming out of his break.

Coleman then proceeds to ask Hue why he is running with the 2’s and Hue gave him lip service. On his way out of Hues office he asks for a trade and bam. I think Cleveland is gonna suck again with a bafoon coaching staff. 

Hopefully Coleman plays with a huge chip and can reach his potential! 

Go Bills

Edited by billsfan_34

I thought the "Hard Knocks" crew played a cruel trick on him. They let an unsophisticated young man think they were filming his shoe collection as an endearing personality querk when all the time they were building the narrative of an overpaid, under-talented and unwilling to work athlete. His agent should have seen this coming and not allowed them to film it.

• Like (+1) 3