Patriots rookie OL Isaiah Wynn suffers torn Achilles

wppete

10 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Duh! :doh: The point is that it was posted in the pinned thread prior to this thread being created.  

You posted a quote of a post of a tweet to highlight a thread?  Instead of...y'know...linking the thread?

Good plan.  :lol:

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

You posted a quote of a post of a tweet to highlight a thread?  Instead of...y'know...linking the thread?

Good plan.  :lol:

No I posted the link from NFL.com as well as the Schefter tweet that shows the time prior to y'know the creation of this thread. 

Somewhat related: 

Pats wont be too badly affected since the starter is going to be Trent Brown. How did they even get him in that stupid lopsided trade with SF - Probably Belichik's best  move this offseason. Brown + pick 143 for Pick 95 - what a steal? 

Von MIller called Trent Brown (former 7th round pick in 2015 draft) the best right tackle in the NFL after SF-Denver joint practices

12 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

No I posted the link from NFL.com as well as the Schefter tweet that shows the time prior to y'know the creation of this thread. 

To make the point that you posted it in a different thread already.  

This plan just keeps getting better and better...  :lol:

10 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Just get to Brady, I don't care what it takes or how bad their oline might be? 

Their quick rhythm passing game was on display last night in mid season form with Brady as the triggerman.  Easier said than done. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

47 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The Patriots OL will not be a strength this season.  I can't see the offense having too many long developing routes this season. 

Brady always gets the ball out quickly anyways.

17 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Their quick rhythm passing game was on display last night in mid season form with Brady as the triggerman.  Easier said than done. 

...despite him being a sore subject 'round these parts, hard to deny his accomplishments.....dammit......he's good......even at 41..........

Just now, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...despite him being a sore subject 'round these parts, hard to deny his accomplishments.....dammit......he's good......even at 41..........

That he remains at the top of his game was on full display last night.   No depreciation of his skills or hitting the wall should be expected this season.