Preseason Game 2: vs. Browns 8/17

6 minutes ago, Figster said:

Eyes could be on the Mayfield vs Allen matchup/comparison for years to come my friend     

...good show 'bro...think about if all of them are successful...even down to Jackson, Rudolph, Lauletta...could have competitive head-to head match ups on any given Sunday like the '83 Class....

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Assuming Percy's health is a wash with Gordon's availability, I think I'd actually take Watkins, Harvin, Woods, and Clay over Bryant, Gordon, Landry, and Njoku.

At full strength, I give the advantage to the 2018 Browns' receivers over the Bills' 2015 receivers.  If you add Shady to the mix it's the Bills.  

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

At full strength, I give the advantage to the 2018 Browns' receivers over the Bills' 2015 receivers.  If you add Shady to the mix it's the Bills.  

Since Hokie brought it up, it appears Gordon’s availability is looking worse - he owes child support and could face 30-90 days in jail.

1 minute ago, JoPar_v2 said:

Since Hokie brought it up, it appears Gordon’s availability is looking worse - he owes child support and could face 30-90 days in jail.

I'll bet the Brown will advance him the monies required to satisfy the back payment if that is indeed the case.  

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

It could be a huge mistake putting Allen with the 2's today

If he doesn't play well or has a few terrible throws, the national media will be after him and I don't want another Bills QB's confidence killed. 

Just let the kid play with the 3's again and learn

• Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1