Preseason Game 2: vs. Browns 8/17

KICKOFF: 7:30 p.m., Friday

TV: WEWS Cleveland-Channel 5, Tim Couch and Jay Crawford in the booth, Bernie Kosar and Dustin Fox on the field.

Excited for the game

Storylines

Who will Start at QB for the Bills? Will Allen get 2nd team reps?

First meeting with Tyrod

Allen vs. Mayfield

Coleman vs. Brown's defense

Comparing Coleman and Callaway

Edited by IgotBILLStopay
  • Thank you (+1) 1

McCarron starts, Allen 2nd reps, starts 3rd quarter, and Peterman finishes the game.

it is the first meeting with Tyrod since he left the Bills. :)  

I’ve gone from thinking Mayfield was super annoying to thinking he is the next Brees.  He has some really nice weapons to work with too.  Allen and him are two very different qbs.  It will be interesting to see how their careers develop. 

They will Probably try to get the ball to Coleman with the 2nd team and take a shot deep.

Honestly, Callaway is a moron but he is a legit talent on the field.  Given the price tag, the Coleman pickup is great for us.  But it does seem like he probably won’t live up to his draft selection.  

3 minutes ago, SDubills said:

Its blacked out on nfl game pass for me in utica. I refuse to buy Spectrum cable. 

I dont know the solution to your specific problem, but you could check out some of these options:

https://www.groundedreason.com/watch-local-channels-without-cable/

Sorry that I cant help more.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

it is the first meeting with Tyrod since he left the Bills. :)  

Fixed it. Thanks.

13 minutes ago, SDubills said:

Its blacked out on nfl game pass for me in utica. I refuse to buy Spectrum cable. 

How to watch Bills 2018 preseason games

Broadcast Information:
  • Buffalo, NY: WKBW
  • Rochester, NY: WROC
  • Syracuse, NY: WSYR
  • Binghamton, NY: WBGH/WIVT
  • Utica, NY: WPNY/WFXV/WUTR
  • Elmira, NY: WETM/EETM
  • Watertown, NY: WWTI
  • Erie, PA: WJET/WFXP
  • Albany, NY: WTEN/WXXA
Play-by-Play: Andrew Catalon
Commentary: Steve Tasker
Sideline Reporter: Thad Brown

This game will also be shown live on the NFL Network. The matchup will be re-aired on the NFL Network on Sunday, Aug. 19 at 10 a.m., Monday, Aug. 20 at 4 p.m. and Thursday, Aug. 23 at 12:30 p.m.
Edited by 26CornerBlitz

13 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....Roch-Cha-Cha viewers.....WROC-TV Channel 8............

August 17th: Buffalo Kickoff Live at 7:00pm, Bills at Cleveland at 7:30pm, Buffalo Post-game Live immediately following the game

...Holy Josh Allen Batman...

...One Buffalo strong...

• Like (+1) 1

The starters barely broke a sweat before their work for the night ended in the Brownspreseason opener. That will not be the situation Aug. 17 when Tyrod Taylor leads them against the Buffalo Bills at FirstEnergy Stadium.

Coach Hue Jackson said the starters on offense and defense are likely to play at least a quarter against the Bills after being on the field for only two series in the 20-10 win over the New York Giants on Aug. 9. The starting offense was in action only eight plays because the first possession was a three-and-out and the second resulted in a touchdown after five plays.

http://www.news-herald.com/sports/20180816/workload-will-increase-for-starters-in-browns-second-preseason-game

I think given McD and Leslie's experience with Tyrod Taylor,, there is a chance this game could be Tyrod's  kryptonite and Mayfield might gain some ground.