Looks like the radio.com site is at it again...

I haven’t had to do a browser restart but have had commercial breaks interrupting a segment.

WGR used to have random interruptions too.  I’m guessing it happens when the guys are consistently late for the break?

The one benefit of radio.com is my stream doesn’t stop when browsing this site.  Any reply or quote would stop the stream on WGR.

Worst move ever! Keeps randomly cutting out. 

If I hear one more Summer's Eve douche commercial I will throw my phone out of the car window ?

Seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to continuously loop a feminine hygiene product commercial on a sports radio station?

20180817_082401.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

44 minutes ago, White Linen said:

I have far more issues with the radio.com app as I did with the WGR app.  It's causing me to listen much much less and I really enjoyed daily listening.  

Same here.  I mainly (basically only) listen to Sal Capacio segments and a select group of guests.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Same here.  I mainly (basically only) listen to Sal Capacio segments and a select group of guests.

It seems to me that WGR was far less meticulous about archiving segments from shows, once Radio.com took over. Sal’s segments are always up but that’s not always the case for other shows.  It usually just says “Howard and Jeremy Hour 1” or “One Bills Live Hour 2” even when they have been guests on the shows.   If I’m not listening live, it’s rare that I’ll go back and listen to the entire show in its entirety 

2 hours ago, Sharp1128 said:

If I hear one more Summer's Eve douche commercial I will throw my phone out of the car window ?

Seriously, who thought it would be a good idea to continuously loop a feminine hygiene product commercial on a sports radio station?

20180817_082401.jpg

....weren't they one of the seven that offered Greggy Williams a job??............

• Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
5 hours ago, The Tomcat said:

My daily listening has gone down considerably.  Sorry GR.....this was a bad move.

I am going to be working on the basement and garage this weekend.  A few months ago I would be listening to WGR, now I'll listen to some podcasts instead.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Well at least you guys have the option of listening via an app. 

Im Canadian so the radio.com app is not available to me. Plus if I try to tune in via another online tuner app it is muted. 

So I figure if their management doesn’t give a poop about their Canadian listeners, then I won’t even use my laptop.  

I miss Sal but at least I don’t have to hear that pompous, arrogant, know it all, loves to argue Shopp. 

10 hours ago, White Linen said:

I have far more issues with the radio.com app as I did with the WGR app.  It's causing me to listen much much less and I really enjoyed daily listening.  

this is exactly where i am. and it is getting to be that time of year where i am going to want to be able to listen often.

On 8/17/2018 at 8:24 AM, Sharp1128 said:

20180817_082401.jpg

Considering number of douches which call into or work for WGR is it surprising?

• Like (+1) 1

Both games I couldn't access the post game show on Radio.com. 

I listened to the pregame show in the car on my phone. But in the car three hours later trying to listen to the post game show on my phone, it says I don't have access to this programming. It's surely not a blackout issue.