Josh Allen 1st Rookie To Win SB...Odds?

theRalph

I don't know how many Superbowls he's going to win (if any). Some great QBs never did, as we all know. Nothing is guaranteed, but what I feel comfortable saying is that there is a palpable possibility that the Bills may have landed nothing less than a generational talent at the all important position. The only other rook I have felt that way about is Andrew Luck.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

I don't know how many Superbowls he's going to win (if any). Some great QBs never did, as we all know. Nothing is guaranteed, but what I feel comfortable saying is that there is a palpable possibility that the Bills may have landed nothing less than a generational talent at the all important position. The only other rook I have felt that way about is Andrew Luck.

You know, some of his thows are so freaking accurate... Even though he misses some stuff too.  I see the windows he can hit.  It's there, he needs practice reps to get consistent.

And In a half of play, his good throws led guys out of danger.  Especially that TD.  He basically put it on the floor for McCloud to slide under.  

Peterman side line throw to KB was beautiful too.

Edited by JaxBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

You know, some of his thows are so freaking accurate... Even though he misses some stuff too.  I see the windows he can hit.  It's there, he needs practice reps to get consistent.

And In a half of play, his good throws led guys out of danger.  Especially that TD.  He basically put it on the floor for McCloud to slide under.  

Peterman side line throw to KB was beautiful too.

Probably a little bit of the homer in me shining through right now,

but Josh Allen has got the look...

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Figster said:

Good question, what are the odds? anyone?

The Bills 2nd year HC McD is building a Championship caliber D in my humble opinion.

Smart play from the QB position can get the job done.

Josh Allen has the highest wonderlic score in the draft class.

(I'm just saying)

He scored high on a written test, but has proven to make dumb choices on the field. He could correct them longterm, but extremely doubtful as a rookie. 

2 minutes ago, cle23 said:

He scored high on a written test, but has proven to make dumb choices on the field. He could correct them longterm, but extremely doubtful as a rookie. 

I get that, 

What I love about Allen right now is the fearless way he attacks the football field.

Kid carried the weight of his school at the college level and it shows IMO.

thanks for the reply

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JaxBills said:

I noticed he still does the same thing from college.... He will look right past an open dump off to get the big play....and I'm ok with that.

Man, we need to draft a star receiver.  Someone big!

Our receivers will be Stars, if we keep getting them the ball!

23 hours ago, cle23 said:

What dumb choices? Cite examples. Enough of these sweeping generalizations. Have you been watching??

55 minutes ago, theRalph said:

What dumb choices? Cite examples. Enough of these sweeping generalizations. Have you been watching??

It takes 2 seconds to find several examples of him throwing off balance into double coverage.