Week 12 vs Jags, I want Jalen Ramseys head on a spike

Yeezus

1 hour ago, Yeezus said:

Sick and tired of players around the league talking **** about the Bills. As a team we need to show the NFL we aren't pushovers. Someone needs to go out there and set the tempo. Smack Ramsey on the first play, and then on every play after that until he is out of the game. 

It's like the old saying Chat sh**T, get banged 

Welcome to the board, Gregg.  How's Cleveland?

1 hour ago, Yeezus said:

Sick and tired of players around the league talking **** about the Bills. As a team we need to show the NFL we aren't pushovers. Someone needs to go out there and set the tempo. Smack Ramsey on the first play, and then on every play after that until he is out of the game. 

this sounds kinda rapey.  have you ever actually had consensual sex?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

I know I'm one of the old farts around here, but the best thing do would be to catch a TD on him, hand the ball off to the ref, and act like it's just another TD against a guy that ain't that good. 

Except for the fact that he is good. 

17 minutes ago, Cmdjr85 said:

Except for the fact that he is good. 

He ain't that good is the message you send.  Put Kelvin up against hi, throw it high. get the TD, and pretend like it's no big deal.

Pretending it's no big deal has far greater impact then the "celebrations" done these days.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Yeezus said:

We should prove it.  Just win.  The guys talk all this on the field too.  Shut them up with play.

If the team respond the way the fans have, Ramsey already won.

No go mean machine and hit him in the crotch twice.  Best football scene I’ve seen.  I love the remake in another scene where they repeated, I think I broke his freakin. Neck.  He may habroke his freakin neck.  I did break his freakin neck.  

Just kidding.  Just beat the guy in the game and throw right at him.  Make him look stupid.  I don’t mind a little Clay Benjamin jacking him up legally, but nothing cheap.  Not worth a game with a big penalty.

6 hours ago, Yeezus said:

6 hours ago, HappyDays said:

This right here, is my favorite old saying. I say it all the time.

I’ll stick by the original  talk sh**t, get hit

thank you very much 

6 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

I know I'm one of the old farts around here, but the best thing do would be to catch a TD on him, hand the ball off to the ref, and act like it's just another TD against a guy that ain't that good. 

....CORRECTION: several TD's......the more the merrier......

6 hours ago, JoeF said:

I understand this feeling completely, but I would rather focus on winning from play one rather than targeting Ramsey.  Beat him and the Jags with a game plan that they can't stop rather than focusing on the loud mouth.

No reason why we can't do both.

Win, and target him.

Based on the team's reaction to the Gronk incident last year, I'm not expecting much.