Week 12 vs Jags, I want Jalen Ramseys head on a spike

Yeezus

Sick and tired of players around the league talking **** about the Bills. As a team we need to show the NFL we aren't pushovers. Someone needs to go out there and set the tempo. Smack Ramsey on the first play, and then on every play after that until he is out of the game. 

It's like the old saying Chat sh**T, get banged 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Yeezus said:

Sick and tired of players around the league talking **** about the Bills. As a team we need to show the NFL we aren't pushovers. Someone needs to go out there and set the tempo. Smack Ramsey on the first play, and then on every play after that until he is out of the game. 

I understand this feeling completely, but I would rather focus on winning from play one rather than targeting Ramsey.  Beat him and the Jags with a game plan that they can't stop rather than focusing on the loud mouth.

Chris Carter talked about Ramsey this morning. This off the field trash talk won’t work in JR’s favor. Teams will design plays to make him look foolish and other teams will have their WR let him run free into oncoming offensive linemen. Talked about teams running plays designed so they can lay a hit on him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I don’t understand why so many are this worked up over what Ramsey said. 

Calling him trash rash was taking it too far, but otherwise his opinion (on JA’s performance against big schools) was one that was WIDELY shared on these boards pre-draft. 

How can i slam him for an opinion I shared myself? Especially when Josh hasn’t played any real games yet to change people’s minds? 

My my opinion has slowly changed since we drafted him. But I don’t expect people outside of buffalo to change their opinion unti” he proves them wrong.

edit - also wanted to say that I’ll never understand those who want violence inflicted on someone for simple trash talking.

Edited by BillsFan4

4 minutes ago, LABILLBACKER said:

While Jalen is foolishly bagging on qbs, he might want to include Bortles. ?

That's why he has this bold confidence  ;)

It is so easy in practice he thinks all QB toss it up for grabs ;)

57 minutes ago, Yeezus said:

He's trashing everyone...who cares?