John Brennan's Security Clearance

3rdnlng

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Ok, I am going to play and assume your post is on the up-and-up.

Obama and Clinton will not lose their security clearances.  Former Presidents always retain them. And, apparently (this I did not know until @DC Tom mentioned it a few pages back (hence the "read a few pages")), first ladies maintain a lifetime clearance too. Kinda makes sense as you would assume spouses talk (although with Bill and Hillary, I have my doubts).

There are a number of trolls in this forum (block is your friend). They are constant hit-and-run "posters" leaving behind the stupidest of the MSM drivel. Some people feed off that interaction (as I've said before, the fights in PPP have fights). There are people here from the left who make good arguments, people here from the right that make good arguments, and people in the center who also make good arguments.  And,  there are people here from all three spectrums that spout the stupidest s#!% you've ever read.

If you continue on, I hope you will be a good participant and are not a troll. Take the advice earnestly given and spend some time reading a thread before hopping in. Many threads in this sub-forum contain great information about current events not commonly found on MSM headlines. 

That's the goal.  I didn't realize I had to go read though them all, so not to trigger a local.

I am not trolling, I made a comment.  Like the troll said, I have made like 11

And I totally grasp every forum has its good posters, and its bottom barrel trolls as well.

glad to meet you.

1 hour ago, westside said:

Oh my!!!

Is it always that much of a troll?

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Case in point: in about ten minutes, our new resident sea cucumber has made eleven posts about absolutely nothing.  :wallbash:

I mean, your posts may be batshit crazy, but at least you post content.

Impressive.

I see you add a lot to these threads.

Nice to meet you.

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

That's the goal.  I didn't realize I had to go read though them all, so not to trigger a local.

I am not trolling, I made a comment.  Like the troll said, I have made like 11

And I totally grasp every forum has its good posters, and its bottom barrel trolls as well.

glad to meet you.

Is it always that much of a troll?

Usually, reading a few pages is sufficient to get the gist of the thread. Another useful tool is the search function (upper right on desktop). When you enter a keyword, make it unique, and click "this forum" (otherwise the return will be useless).

Westside is not a troll. ?

Adding: oh I missed your quote about DC Tom - he's an acquired taste.  Honestly though, he does have great posts in between the ****-posting he does regularly. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Usually, reading a few pages is sufficient to get the gist of the thread. Another useful tool is the search function (upper right on desktop). When you enter a keyword, make it unique, and click "this forum" (otherwise the return will be useless).

Westside is not a troll. ?

Adding: oh I missed your quote about DC Tom - he's an acquired taste.  Honestly though, he does have great posts in between the ****-posting he does regularly. 

It's not shitposting.  It's !@#$ing comedy.  

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Adam Entous joined The New Yorker as a staff writer in 2018, covering intelligence, national security, and foreign affairs. While working at the Washington Post, Adam shared a Pulitzer Prize and a special Polk Award for stories that led to the firing of President Trump’s first national-security adviser and to the appointment of a special prosecutor to investigate Russia’s role in the 2016 Presidential election.

Will they have to return the awards if the entire premise is deemed false?

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Only if they were not politically driven. So, nope.

While only half-facetious, Pulitzer will be in an interesting position if it's discovered that Entous received "special" information from intel sources in this fiasco. 

• Like (+1) 1