John Brennan's Security Clearance

3rdnlng

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

As for 3, I will say again the president today with his WSJ article linked the pulling of his security clearance to the Russian investigation. So before accusing others of being stupid etc.  check your facts.

That comment is not mutually exclusive with the official statement. Brennan, as was outlined by both the official statement, and at length by @Deranged Rhino, took part in the lies that started the entire "collusion" fiasco. Simply adding more of Brennan's sins to the official statement does not change that.

So yes, it's pretty !@#$ing stupid.

8 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

where did the missing 1600F come from????

th?id=OIP.nKdNnwPg3e9WlvKxlS8VGAHaHa&pid

• Haha (+1) 3

Just now, DC Tom said:

I think the one thing the board can agree on completely is that this sock puppet needs to be banned.

Face it, DC Tom exists to shout down and silence those noticing too much truth about ISRAEL and ZIONISM....

AS "Moses" came down the mountain, he "looked different," and DC Tom slaughtered anyone who thought it might not be the actual MOSES....

911 and the origin of Judaism are one and the same = fraud followed by chosen slaughter of those noticing the fraud....

Just now, LaDexter said:

Face it, DC Tom exists to shout down and silence those noticing too much truth about ISRAEL and ZIONISM....

AS "Moses" came down the mountain, he "looked different," and DC Tom slaughtered anyone who thought it might not be the actual MOSES....

911 and the origin of Judaism are one and the same = fraud followed by chosen slaughter of those noticing the fraud....

But was Moses even on the mountain?  How come there's no pictures of Moses on Mt. Sinai?  Must be a CIA plant!  WAKE UP SHEEPLE!

Your biggest problem right now is that you've ceased being an amusing little spud.  You've become boring.  Blame that on the Israelis.

4 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

WHY did Moses "look different?"

LMFAO!!!

and then WHY was it "necessary" for your tribe to slaughter 3500 Midianites who noticed it wasn't the same guy....

You are crusading and posting the same insaneshit in numerous different threads. It's getting boring and making PPP a lesser forum.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

You are crusading and posting the same insaneshit in numerous different threads. It's getting boring and making PPP a lesser forum.

Global Warming, 911, and the Bible are three different topics.  Just cutting and pasting the same lie over and over makes you look pretty stupid...

3 minutes ago, donbb said:

How do you ignore a user?

Put your mouse over the user name in one of his posts. A screen will pop up, and on the bottom will be the option to "Ignore user." 

After you click that, you still need to save that preference. Then presto...you get a bunch of this whenever he posts...

You've chosen to ignore content by LaDexter.

Edited by LABillzFan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Go on and have some fun with an Israeli Deputy Mayor

http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/meast/05/28/bible.burning/index.html

"News accounts in Israel have quoted Uzi Aharon, the deputy mayor of Or-Yehuda, as saying he organized students who burned several hundred copies of the New Testament. The deputy mayor gave interviews to Israeli radio and television stations after word of the incident surfaced about two weeks ago."

and then Uzi got re-elected.... what leadership!!!

7 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

He'll just come back with a different name. If everyone would just ignore him...

I really wouldn't mind as much if he just kept to his own thread.  I think that's fair enough.

But...Moses conspiracy theories in a John Brennan thread?  :wallbash:

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

But as far as the Russian investigation goes, doesn't matter to me one iota whether it was Democrats or Republicans, whoever is responsible needs to pay, and that's what Mueller needs to find out.   

Why are you so eager to outsource your own responsibilities to Mueller? If you truly care about finding "whoever is responsible", shouldn't that journey start by doing some of the work yourself? The only reason I keep harping on you is because you've shown the ability to think for yourself and to be unbiased - yet when you stray from your areas of expertise you fall back on the talking points being pushed largely by those who do value truth or evidence. 

There's more than enough information available in open source - in the form of primary documents, testimony, and statements - to not only thoroughly debunk the concept of "Trump/Russia collusion/conspiracy", but to make a strong case the actual political spying/conspiracy/collusion with foreign intelligence agencies happened between the Obama White House, the Clinton Campaign, and a complicit circle of high ranking officials inside the DOJ/FBI/CIA/DNI. 

Isn't that an even more alarming threat to the republic? The notion that our own intelligence agencies, in collusion with the sitting president and with an assist from paid media assets, weaponized an illegal/improper investigation against a US citizen (then sitting President) in an attempt to overturn an election? If we let that stand, what do we have left to defend? 

1 hour ago, row_33 said:

i don't really want to see a complete public unraveling of Brennan and his colleagues if it isn't crucial to the existence of the USA.

this doesn't work out well for anyone

Which is why I put it a little more than 50/50 that Brennan is not allowed to stand trial. I can see him being disappeared, I can also see him being indicted then committing Langley assisted "suicide" before he ever sets foot in a courtroom. 

23 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Global Warming, 911, and the Bible are three different topics.  Just cutting and pasting the same lie over and over makes you look pretty stupid...

This is a thread about John Brennan getting his security clearance taken away. Keep yourshit out of this and every other thread where it doesn't belong.

16 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

I really wouldn't mind as much if he just kept to his own thread.  I think that's fair enough.

But...Moses conspiracy theories in a John Brennan thread?  :wallbash:

Brennan provided a safe haven for these treacherous acts to be performed.  It is being reported on the site of a football team who once had a receiver named Haven.  

What was that receiver's last name?

Coincidence?

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

And you're a child.  The Executive branch does not have unfettered power to do whatever it wants whenever it wants.  What is it about the constitution and checks and balances that you don't understand?

He has the right to get rid of Brennan for cause.  I would have for him lying about the CIA spying on members of Congress.  But he sad today he did so because he helped start an investigation into his own administration's role with the Russia thing.  That then becomes an issue for the Legislative and/or Judicial branches to take on.

Did none of you live through Watergate?

Yes they do.  It is called checks and balances.  Honestly, read the Constitution.  Executive power does not mean you can flagrantly abuse that power.

He didn't get rid of Brennan

Brennan is a former CIA director who still enjoyed his security clearance, post federal employment, who now works as a talking head for CNN.

Brennan is also a criminal, will get his comeuppance, and had no business holding a clearance, and using it for what he was (the persistence of a palace coup against a duly elected President)[/I].  Full stop.

Further, had he fired Brennan (which he didn't because Brennan never worked for him), he would have been fully justified within the scope of his Constitutionally prescribed powers.

Members of the Executive branch serve at the pleasure of the President.  Again, full stop,

Congress has no Constitutional authority in the matter.  None.  Zip.  Zilch.

If you disagree, please source the provision in the Constitution which grants Congress oversight over either or both the retention of the head of the CIA and who is permitted to keep security clearances.

• Like (+1) 3