New FB Sam Rogers can play

MrEpsYtown

Nice signing. What happens to DiMarco?

On a side note, its amazing that the so called "Flagship" station of the Bills, WGR, does not have this info on their website!! I have to come to "The Stadium Wall" to get that information. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Marv Levy said:

On a side note, its amazing that the so called "Flagship" station of the Bills, WGR, does not have this info on their website!! I have to come to "The Stadium Wall" to get that information. 

Its not a replacement for DiMarco. Bills only have one since the other kid went down and put on IR.

Gotta have another for preseason and camp reps regardless. and i think Daboll might like two players who can lead block at the ready

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

He can defend the run and rush the passer off the edge too.  #59 rocks   

Kewl !!!!!

29 minutes ago, Bills757 said:

Rogers is a workaholic....he’s tough.... he can block, catch and run.  FB is a rarity these days which is why he’s available. 

I like the nice reports from you and B Rush.

like i mentioned i think Daboll likes a lead blocker.

Now one that can do all these other things ? That is icing on the maraschino cherry.

I love Full backs and i miss Sam Gash

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Its not a replacement for DiMarco. Bills only have one since the other kid went down and put on IR.

Gotta have another for preseason and camp reps regardless. and i think Daboll might like two players who can lead block at the ready

but.. but.. we have KYLE!!

3 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

but.. but.. we have KYLE!!

Kyle can score on his own ! But having someone clearing that lane / gap always makes me smile.

am old school admittedly. Love the running game.
Kyle is my Hero : )

he should trot the ball into the endzone unscathed, unfettered and looking fantastic.

We have Kyle. ☺️

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Formerly Allan in MD said:

Need to see another TD celebration.

Favorite Kyle moment from last year for me. Well, other than the completion by Andy Dalton! and his reaction after that lol

10 hours ago, Marv Levy said:

....DiMarco probably stays....Olstad is gone.....

The team signed Rogers to take over the backup fullback role after Zach Olstad was waived/injured because of an ankle injury. He was injured Monday.

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Bills757 said:

Rogers is a workaholic....he’s tough.... he can block, catch and run.  FB is a rarity these days which is why he’s available. 

PMT this week had on Shannahan.. and that dude loves him some fullback. Really good interview with him on offensive football. Worth a listen to get in the mind of one of the best minds on offfensive football . Highly suggest a listen. Find it in podcasts. Pardon My Take. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Bills757 said:

Yah but as we have seen the last couple of years a FB can be a huge weapon if you get one like Laggarette Blount !! 

17 hours ago, Bills757 said:

He sounds like me if I were the opposite of everything that I am today.

I crack under the least amount of pressure.

I can't block the sun, even with a sombrero.

I drop keys even when they are in the ignition, and I don't "run" so much as I "lean forward". 

I like it if for no other reason than pure envy.

• Haha (+1) 3