Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

That Gronk thing and reaction was so pathetic by the Bills.  Sorry, still fired up about that haha.

That I can understand.  That was a cheap shot to a guy who was face first on the ground.  That's worth it.

I was thinking that Ramsey would just get in the face and run his mouth or a push.  That's when you keep cool and take the 15.

I will say I don’t remember a rookie qb ever getting trashed publicly by other players like Allen.  I mean I wasn’t a giant fan of the pick myself but now I feel bad for JA.  Hopefully he can prove myself and guys like Ramsey and Adams wrong.  The best revenge for Allen is turning into a good QB.

1 minute ago, Soda Popinski said:

Good player not good person.   I think his talk is racially charged on the heels of Allen's predraft twitter scandal.  I really do.   Ramsey is a great corner.   But he's not a great person.   

Eh, how do you know he isn’t a good person?  Has he ever been in trouble with the law?  This remains of people who didn’t like Richard Sherman because he ran his mouth a lot and tried to call him a thug.

• Like (+1) 1

you can be reminded of anything you want.  I think he's not a good person because of the way he talks and acts, how else do you base an opinion?   i don't care if he's been in trouble or not, i never said he broke the law but it's telling you went right there to defend him.  

Blah blah blah.

He's mad because the QBs get more fanfare. 

And he's wrong/lied in that exerpt. Just a young dumb kid with millions who thinks he can up his profile by calling out guys who get the attention. Best corner in football or not, tons of more people know who Flacco, Ben, and probably Allen are than even know who Ramsey is.

It's cool though, everyone loves rivalries and "bulletin board material". He has successfully raised the profile of his games against these QBs, similar to fighters hyping a fight. This kind of talk will get him more money provided he is good enough against these guys, as people just don't recognize non-skill position players unless they are controversial. It worked with Sherman, people thought he way better than he really was... And Ramsey is just following that formula. Get on sportscenter=get paid.