?So....Good:

Taylor

Jackson

Bad:

Roethlisberger 

Flacco

Allen

I think I get it.

Big Ben, I think he’s decent at best,” Ramsey said. “It’s not Big Ben, it’s [Antonio Brown].”

Big Ben vs Jags in AFCC:

37-58 for 469 yards and 5 TDs

3 of the 5 TDs were not to Antonio Brown 

Edited by YoloinOhio

8 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I don't know if he's racist or not, but it would appear he's grouping players based on race instead of talent.

overhyped media darlings at QB do usually rep a certain demographic... just sayin''

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I don't know if he's racist or not, but it would appear he's grouping players based on race instead of talent.

Mike Schopp seems to do something similar on his radio show.  I've always wondered if it's because he adopted two black children...

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Big Ben, I think he’s decent at best,” Ramsey said. “It’s not Big Ben, it’s [Antonio Brown].”

Big Ben vs Jags in AFCC:

He lit up Ramsey and his crew. 

This guy is a clown. Each team should choke hold him.

It's always the same clowns on this board making excuses for the same punks of the NFL.

Personally, I don't give 2 craps about his comments, the football players can settle their differences out on the field.  But make no mistake, Jalen is a punk.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Big Ben vs Jags in AFCC:

At that point, when he referred to Ben being average at best, the follow up question should have been "How would you rate Bortles compared to Roethlisberger."

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

At that point, when he referred to Ben being average at best, the follow up question should have been "How would you rate Bortles compared to Roethlisberger."

the media takes it easy on follow-ups with athletes, a mercy rule

Is Ramsey an idiotic attention-seeker, or does he think he'll get into these QBs' heads?  Perhaps some of both?  I guess I just don't understand what would drive a person to make comments like that.  There can't be anything good that will come of it.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, eball said:

Is Ramsey an idiotic attention-seeker, or does he think he'll get into these QBs' heads?  Perhaps some of both?  I guess I just don't understand what would drive a person to make comments like that.  There can't be anything good that will come of it.

i can cheer when he gets carted off?

it's very rare that i allow this privilege for myself, karma is a B word, especially as a Bills/Leafs/Jays/Raptors fan...