Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

He’s not gonna be laughing when bortles  reverts back to norm and they win 5 games this year

Everyone keeps bringing up bortels like he DIDNT say anything about him.....  But he said he doesn't practice against him to protect his confidence.  

Really folks, I'm suprised that anyone is shocked that a top corner is a primaddona.

38 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Has a career as the president when he retires.

A loud mouth that improves his team, that people hate....

I can see that.

9 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

https://www.gq.com/story/jalen-ramsey-trash-talk-nfl-interview

I think [Buffalo Bills draft pick Josh] Allen is trash. I don't care what nobody say. He's trash. And it's gonna show too. That's a stupid draft pick to me. We play them this year, and I'm excited as hell. I hope he's their starting quarterback. He played at Wyoming. Every time they played a big school—like, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State, and he threw five interceptions, and they lost by a couple touchdowns or something like that.✞ He never beat a big school. If you look at his games against big schools, it was always hella interceptions, hella turnovers. It's like: Yo, if you're this good, why couldn't you do better? He fits that mold, he's a big, tall quarterback. Big arm, supposedly. I don't see it, personally.

Look who his starting free safety teammate is...https://www.jaguars.com/team/players-roster/tashaun-gipson/  just saying

1 hour ago, Chuck Schick said:

Allen hasn't proven a single thing?    That's ridiculous. You don't become a consensus Top 10 pick on potential alone.   

I do believe Allen was taken on potential alone.  I truly believe that.  But I also think that decision wasn't made in a vacuum.  His play was much better than ANYONE expected.

Lol Josh must’ve hit on his girl at a bar once or something- dude is a good player but he has way too big a grudge against a rookie. Maybe St Doug is chirping in his ear because he hasn’t burned that bridge long enough. Either way it seems a bit petty. Here’s hoping Allen torches this guy and cooks his crow well done.

I think this is my favorite part:

"Every time they played a big schoollike, they played Iowa State, which is not a big school in my opinion because I went to Florida State."

So he himself cites Iowa State as an example of a big school Allen played, but then states they are not a big school.

:lol:

In a league of illiterates, idiots, morons, criminals, and scumbags, this guy stands out as the creme de la creme.

Hope he gets his knee destroyed.

Edited by Fadingpain
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

That oughta show him for having an opinion! Good to see Bills fans taking the high road on this one.

Calling someone trash isn't having an opinion. That's just rude and unprofessional. A player may think that but stuff like that shouldn't be publicly spoken. Just shows immaturity.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Kmart128 said:

Calling someone trash isn't having an opinion. That's just rude and unprofessional. A player may think that but stuff like that shouldn't be publicly spoken. Just shows immaturity.

Its his opinion that’s Allen sucks as a QB. Whether anyone thinks he’s being rude or unprofessional doesn’t change that. It’s just comical that people get up in arms about his opinion and then follow it up by hoping his knee is destroyed. 

3 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

If someone asks him a question and he rambles? does anyone hear it? seems like the answer is Yes !

like Josh said " who cares"

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Its his opinion that’s Allen sucks as a QB. Whether anyone thinks he’s being rude or unprofessional doesn’t change that. It’s just comical that people get up in arms about his opinion and then follow it up by hoping his knee is destroyed. 

Your right.... It's his opinion. And other have the right to disagree with his opinion and go up in arms about it.

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Who cares.  Words.  It's crazy that people wish him hurt.  And he will have to deal with that, but damn.... Are we such a fragile society?  You would think he had drugs in his car... Beat a woman or something ACTUALLY offensive. 

Yes. It IS just an opinion.  And I would like to see anyone prove it's not.

31 minutes ago, Kmart128 said:

Your right.... It's his opinion. And other have the right to disagree with his opinion and go up in arms about it.

Im not saying they don’t have the right to get upset. I’m pointing how people are hoping he tears his ACL and gets seriously injured because he doesn’t think the guy we drafted is any good. It’s a bit hypocritical but whatever I guess.

1 minute ago, Bangarang said:

Im not saying they don’t have the right to get upset. I’m pointing how people are hoping he tears his ACL and gets seriously injured because he doesn’t think the guy we drafted is any good. It’s a bit hypocritical but whatever I guess.

I think its bad Karma to wish injury on a player....no matter how much of a scumbag said player is.

53 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Then again when you talk trash expect people to fire back. So don't be surprised. Fame is a double edge sword. Don't stress people taking the low road then defend some one else doing the same. 

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

I would STILL take him as a Bill right now.

Just now, Lfod said:

Then again when you talk trash expect people to fire back. So don't be surprised. 

I think the point is that what ever you accuse him of being a d bag for, wishing the guy hurt negates the value of you opinion for being a bigger d bag.

2 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I would STILL take him as a Bill right now.

I think the point is that what ever you accuse him of being a d bag for, wishing the guy hurt negates the value of you opinion for being a bigger d bag.

It's a consequence of being famous. That's my only point. 

Edited by Lfod