Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

7 hours ago, dubs said:

I’m embarrassed for Jalen and the media for even covering this nonsense. 

Jalen just showed the world how unintelligent he is. Those quotes were not just uncalled for, but incoherent and shows he barely has a grasp of the English language. Sad really, considering how on paper he competed high school and attended a prestigious university university like FSU. 

The media, on the other hand, shows how devoid they are of any semblance of interesting thought by breathlessly discussing this as if it were a treatise by Socrates. They are, a flat out joke at this point. 

Lol.  Sticks and stones.  I do think we as fans care more than any of the guys he talked about. 

6 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Or he thinks it’s crazy a 56% passer from Wyoming went 7th overall, as many other people did.  

You honestly think d backs are worried about Allen at this point?  I mean come on.  That said, I’ve never heard a guy get called out more than Allen before he played a game. 

I think it's actually complimentary.  Why is Allen a guy that players have seen as "THE" guy on our team to trash?  A bit of fear maybe?

6 hours ago, bobobonators said:

I feel the only reason anyone like Ramsey is even talking about Allen is bc of Allen’s comments that surfaced from when he was a teenager. I’m sure those comments caught certain people’s attention and now they’re going to target Allen as best they can. 

This is has nothing to do with Allen’s talent level. Or Ramsey being afraid of Allen. Or anything Allen did in college. 

I forgot about that....

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/bills-rookie-josh-allen-responds-after-jalen-ramsey-calls-him-a-trash-nfl-quarterback/

At the end there is a stat chart for all the guys he's pooped on.   Hate to say it, but on his personal level, he's not far off.

The two that stick out are Wilson and luck.  Maybe he switched there names in is head.?

Edited by JaxBills

13 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Thanks for the victory , moron.

You should double check this post before calling someone a moron. 

14 minutes ago, Happy Gilmore said:

Matthew Stafford's wife is not amused...

"Waste of time and space"

I mean I’d want my wife to stand up for me too but what did he say wrong about Stafford?  

58 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

Of what, The Clinton Foundation?

Possibly Trump University?  That might explain his grammar. ?

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Just read the whole piece. Much of what he says about other players is logical and makes sense.

Yup, though it doesn’t need to be said.  Like I said, if Allen wasn’t a Bill, we’d find this really funny and not stupidly accusing him of being a racist.

15 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I mean I’d want my wife to stand up for me too but what did he say wrong about Stafford?

In general, Ramsey's statements are classless.  He's setting himself up to be proven a fool, and I can't wait to see it.

9 hours ago, dubs said:

I’m embarrassed for Jalen and the media for even covering this nonsense. 

Jalen just showed the world how unintelligent he is. Those quotes were not just uncalled for, but incoherent and shows he barely has a grasp of the English language. Sad really, considering how on paper he competed high school and attended a prestigious university university like FSU. 

The media, on the other hand, shows how devoid they are of any semblance of interesting thought by breathlessly discussing this as if it were a treatise by Socrates. They are, a flat out joke at this point. 

FSU is “prestigious “?

what did Ramsey study there, besides basket weaving and history of football?  And did he pass either?  Clearly, he has yet to master the English language.

guy’s a freakin’ moron piece of garbage.

can’t wait to watch Josh burn him up.

Just now, The Senator said:

FSU is “prestigious “?

what did Ramsey study there, besides basket weaving and history of football?  And did he pass either?  Clearly, he has yet to master the English language.

guy’s a freakin’ moron piece of garbage.

can’t wait to watch Josh burn him up.

...huh?....RAMSEY and STUDY in the same sentence is an oxymoron according to Funk & Wagnalls....would love to see the mumblin', brumblin', stumblin' rumblin' 252 lb Logan Thomas down the seam with Ramsey as his WELCOME mat....

57 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...huh?....RAMSEY and STUDY in the same sentence is an oxymoron according to Funk & Wagnalls....would love to see the mumblin', brumblin', stumblin' rumblin' 252 lb Logan Thomas down the seam with Ramsey as his WELCOME mat....

Interestingly he comes off as a maroon but went to a very prestigious academic high school in Nashville