Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

5 hours ago, Commonsense said:

You missed something, he isn’t sold on Jimmy G. as a QB, but he is sold on Watson as a repeat MVP candidate with a lesser sample size. Take it however you want. Eli isn’t good but he has a good connection with Odell who is great. Watson ain’t great but he had a good connection with Hopkins. 

Watson has a similar sample size as Jimmy G and played far better. Also you're only picking the black guy. He said him and Wentz are gonna be battling it out for MVP over the next 5-10 years. It's his opinion, you can disagree with it, but I don't find it horrid or anything this thread made it out to be.

5 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

He's dating golden tates sister. Do any of you actually read the articles the thread is about?

He's a smack talking CB.

It's pretty much a given that star CBs are arrogant loudmouths.

(Notice I said pretty much, there are exceptions. I'm looking at your Tre'D ? )

It's not hard to understand why though.

WRs are well known to be the biggest diva position in the NFL, with most of the stars being arrogant to a fault.

Many CBs were WRs in the past, and just not big enough or had good enough hands to make it, so they were converted in college or early NFL.

Also, they are defending the diva WRs (or are the diva WRs burning the diva CBs??)

Either way, my HS coach used to joke that CBs were "wide receivers who wished they could catch" ??

Ps. I like how he says he "doesn't see it" in regards to Allen's arm strength.

Doesn't matter if you think he's trash, his arm strength is undeniable.

Clearly he's just trying to get into his head.

I’m embarrassed for Jalen and the media for even covering this nonsense. 

Jalen just showed the world how unintelligent he is. Those quotes were not just uncalled for, but incoherent and shows he barely has a grasp of the English language. Sad really, considering how on paper he competed high school and attended a prestigious university university like FSU. 

The media, on the other hand, shows how devoid they are of any semblance of interesting thought by breathlessly discussing this as if it were a treatise by Socrates. They are, a flat out joke at this point. 

loool, this is top shelf trash talk!

I like his little black solidarity shtick too, where the QB who put the least noticeable performance possible (tyrod at jax) against his team as under rated.

how exciting is it gonna be when JA puts the ball on a rope over his head for 6?  

I kind of like that some of these DB’s are going after Allen before he even plays a game.  Tells me they’re already worried about him and what he could become.  You don’t talk trash against a guy you think is gonna be irrelevant.  And it gives Allen some extra motivation.  

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

I kind of like that some of these DB’s are going after Allen before he even plays a game.  Tells me they’re already worried about him and what he could become.  You don’t talk trash against a guy you think is gonna be irrelevant.  And it gives Allen some extra motivation.  

I feel the only reason anyone like Ramsey is even talking about Allen is bc of Allen’s comments that surfaced from when he was a teenager. I’m sure those comments caught certain people’s attention and now they’re going to target Allen as best they can. 

This is has nothing to do with Allen’s talent level. Or Ramsey being afraid of Allen. Or anything Allen did in college. 

Edited by bobobonators

Just now, bobobonators said:

I feel the only reason anyone like Ramsey is even talking about Allen is bc of Allen’s comments that surfaced from when he was a teenager. I’m sure those comments caught certain people’s attention and now they’re going to target Allen as best they can. 

Or he thinks it’s crazy a 56% passer from Wyoming went 7th overall, as many other people did.  

14 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

You honestly think d backs are worried about Allen at this point?  I mean come on.  That said, I’ve never heard a guy get called out more than Allen before he played a game. 

• Like (+1) 1