Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

i'm sure it's been said, but he just seems like a guy who is trying to drum up more interest in himself.  i get it.  it always seem to be the case where when guys who speak the loudest have a bad game, they're the first ones to act like little bitches afterward.  he strikes me as this kind of guy.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, JaxBills said:

I'm not a fan boy for kap.  AT ALL. but let's not act like talent is the reason he's not on a team.

Well yeah, talent wise he should be good enough for a roster spot but he’s not anywhere near Top 10.

I saw him when San Fran played in Buffalo the last time.   He looked fightningly average.  

But he drew a line in the sand on a hot button issue and brings the potential of some devise PR with him.  I don’t think owners are willing to take that risk for an average QB. 

Just now, BuffaloRush said:

Well yeah, talent wise he should be good enough for a roster spot but he’s not anywhere near Top 10.

I saw him when San Fran played in Buffalo the last time.   He looked fightningly average.  

But he drew a line in the sand on a hot button issue and brings the potential of some devise PR with him.  I don’t think owners are willing to take that risk for an average QB. 

All I'm saying.  He did go to the super bowl.  We just seem to forget that he is toxic.  Not his skills.

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Now that's a great rebuttle argument!

Just now, JaxBills said:

All I'm saying.  He did go to the super bowl.  We just seem to forget that he is toxic.  Not his skills.

Right but numbers don’t lie.  Defense caught up to him and he was never able to recapture what he had that year.  He looked like a different QB in Buffalo

6 hours ago, wppete said:

Jallen Ramsey is a great CB but a complete idiot off the field. Why would anyone listen to idiots like him?

Both are complete morons. Just listen to them speak. 

As opposed to our Trey White who comes off pretty well in interviews.

25 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I hate the Jags because of Marrone, and I hate the Pats. But again your whole they lost to the Pats thing is a non starter as a Bills fan.

Go to Jacksonville in a Bills jersey and brag about how Jalen talks too much because he lost to the Pats and see the response you get. 

Also I'm starting to see more and more people come out and say they aren't sold on Jimmy G. When he came into start it aligned for him well...

But hey black guy said he's not sold on white qb, RACIST!

My god not being sold on someone turned to racism is just ridicolous. 

You missed something, he isn’t sold on Jimmy G. as a QB, but he is sold on Watson as a repeat MVP candidate with a lesser sample size. Take it however you want. Eli isn’t good but he has a good connection with Odell who is great. Watson ain’t great but he had a good connection with Hopkins. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, JaxBills said:

I'm not a fan boy for kap.  AT ALL. but let's not act like talent is the reason he's not on a team.

Based on his performances his last couple of years on San Francisco, you can absolutely say on talent grounds he doesn't merit being on a team. He was utter garbage and was benched for Blaine Gabbert

3 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

Right but numbers don’t lie.  Defense caught up to him and he was never able to recapture what he had that year.  He looked like a different QB in Buffalo

We made aaron Rodger look bad once.    See my pick.  But we digres, and I have no desire to support Kap.

5 hours ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Eh, how do you know he isn’t a good person?  Has he ever been in trouble with the law?  This remains of people who didn’t like Richard Sherman because he ran his mouth a lot and tried to call him a thug.

Because he acts like an !@#$?

Dick Sherman is an !@#$ too.

1 minute ago, JaxBills said:

Best DB in football.

I assume your being sarcastic.

You're*

And of course I'm being sarcastic. He's good, not the best, though.

He's asking for a beatdown if you ask me.

9 minutes ago, Plano said:

You're*

And of course I'm being sarcastic. He's good, not the best, though.

He's asking for a beatdown if you ask me.

I think that is exactly what he's asking for.  Literally.  

And I would be willing to listen to your argument about who is better.

So you also *figurativly don't know who Ramsey is.

Edited by JaxBills
  • Like (+1) 1