Jalen Ramsey trash talking a lot of QB's

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I like the Jags under in the wins.  It’s a gambling term Dork. 

That doesn’t fit their narrative.

If Josh Allen was drafted by the Jets, everyone would be laughing at this while mainly agreeing. 

I know what the under is.

"under this league" was what threw me.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I like the Jags under in the wins.  It’s a gambling term Dork. 

That doesn’t fit their narrative.

If Josh Allen was drafted by the Jets, everyone would be laughing at this while mainly agreeing. 

I think his comments re: Allen were over the line (the line of professionalism).  I would think that even if Allen was a Patriot.

He's building his brand.  More power to him for doing so.  But I do think what he said about Allen was a bit overboard.

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I apologize for calling you a dork.  ?

Well .... I mean .... it's still accurate.

Just now, Gugny said:

I think his comments re: Allen were over the line (the line of professionalism).  I would think that even if Allen was a Patriot.

He's building his brand.  More power to him for doing so.  But I do think what he said about Allen was a bit overboard.

Yeah, I agree. Even if you think it, there’s zero reason to say it.  

That said, he might be the most talked about player in the Jacksonville Tarps’ history.

4 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Yeah, I agree. Even if you think it, there’s zero reason to say it.  

That said, he might be the most talked about player in the Jacksonville Tarps’ history.

I don't care what he said, I still wouldn't throw at him.   

3 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Agreed...until it gets shut.

EDIT:

New Era crowd after a Benjamin TD:

"Jaaaleen!

Jaaaleen!

Jaaaleen!

YOU SUCK!!"

"It's all your fault!!!"

Gotta give it to Nashville. Man, if the Bills did something like that after every TD.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Your Brown Eye said:

I hate to pull the race card but that was my first impression of the article and what he said. White QB's suck and Black QB's are good. 

Big Ben bad, Antonio Good. I mean the race card is played way too often but these comments make no sense and seem pretty obvious.....

4 hours ago, zevo said:

Such a well-spoken young man. Not sure why he has such an axe to grind against Allen.

I know you are joking about Ramsey being “well spoken”.

”I don’t care what nobody say.”

That pretty said it all about listening to anything that comes out of that moron’s mouth.

WTF do they teach these football kids in High School and college, that they are so completely stupid and inarticulate???

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

At that point, when he referred to Ben being average at best, the follow up question should have been "How would you rate Bortles compared to Roethlisberger."

He said he doesn't practice against bortels.  To not ruin his confidence.   Really.

He named two guys that he thought were going to be good.  Wentz was one.  I don't think it has anything to do with race, he is literally baiting guys.