?So....Good:

Taylor

Jackson

Bad:

Roethlisberger 

Flacco

Allen

I think I get it.

I guess you missed him complimenting Brady, Rodgers, Mariota, and Cousins.  Seems like you’re trying to make this into something it’s not to fit your agenda.

and plenty of non Bills fans think Tyrod is better than he got credit for here.  

• Sad 1

I kinda feel bad for the guy.  He’s insanely talented but everything he does seems really forced like it’s not like him.

The real him comes off as super feminine in interviews and I’m sure he hears stuff about it.  Part of me thinks he tries to overcompensate by trash talking and acting like a tough guy.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, eball said:

Is Ramsey an idiotic attention-seeker, or does he think he'll get into these QBs' heads?  Perhaps some of both?  I guess I just don't understand what would drive a person to make comments like that.  There can't be anything good that will come of it.

That's what I'm struggling to figure out. Even if Allen turns out to be the worst QB in the world, what purpose do the comments serve except to be demeaning in which case he's just a fool. I cant figure it out, I mean if it's to get in its head then why not focus on division rivals?

Just now, row_33 said:

i can cheer when he gets carted off?

it's very rare that i allow this privilege for myself, karma is a B word, especially as a Bills/Leafs/Jays/Raptors fan...

So you are going to root for a guy to get injury because he thinks the Bills qb isn’t good?  Some of you are too sensitive.  

You dont one have to agree with his opinion but wishing injury on someone is low class.

1 minute ago, Chugga said:

I kinda feel bad for the guy.  He’s insanely talented but everything he does seems really forced like it’s not like him.

The real him comes off as super feminine in interviews and I’m sure he hears stuff about it.  Part of me thinks he tries to overcompensate by trash talking and acting like a tough guy.

That’s kinda where I’m at.  I don’t think he’s talking to get famous.  I think he’s just insecure.  

1 minute ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I guess you missed him complimenting Brady, Rodgers, Mariota, and Cousins.  Seems like you’re trying to make this into something it’s not to fit your agenda.

I did miss it.....and that's fine about Bill's fans thinking Tyrod is better than he got credit for. Find me some that think he's MVP caliper.

8 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

So you are going to root for a guy to get injury because he thinks the Bills qb isn’t good?  Some of you are too sensitive.  

You dont one have to agree with his opinion but wishing injury on someone is low class.

no, mouthing off in a kinda major magazine is putting a target on his forehead and back and knees

a said it was a rare privilege and tempting the football gods, if you bothered to read the second line

you weren't smiling when TO was carted off? 

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

What was odd (among a lot of things) was him comparing Jackson's game to Mayfield's, saying they're the same kind of QB.  Huh?

1 minute ago, eball said:

What was odd (among a lot of things) was him comparing Jackson's game to Mayfield's, saying they're the same kind of QB.  Huh?

I guess it could be hey we’re both dominate college players and won Heismans.  

But Jalen should just worry about playing cb and not scouting qbs.  

3 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Isn't that how it is done these days?  Every news outlet does this, every political pundit, agenda curve fitting is how our society functions in 2018 and beyond.

6 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

"doesn't suck" = compliment I suppose.

Especially when talking about first ballot future HoF'ers.

3 minutes ago, row_33 said:

no, mouthing off in a kinda major magazine is putting a target on his forehead and back and knees

a said it was a rare privilege and tempting the football gods, if you bothered to read the second line

you weren't smiling when TO was carted off? 

I won’t root for injury unless it was a guy like Joe Mixon or Greg Hardy.  Ramsey’s comments, while completely unnecessary, are just trash talk which is a part of sports.  Larry Bird used to be he biggest trash talker and he is a legend.

With false examples of Josh's QB play though..

He didn’t even know what he was talking about.. And Josh Allen lit up the senior bowl with big time college players all over the place..

The point was it seems like every article regarding Ramsey lately is about him being the "king of trash talk", and then he goes out and gets worked by Tom Savage.. Just play and worry about Jalen..

Posted  by JagzOnFire  on Aug 15, 2018 | 11:02 AM

from SBNation's "Big Cat Country" site

As always, some fans are more realistic than others.

17 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

At that point, when he referred to Ben being average at best, the follow up question should have been "How would you rate Bortles compared to Roethlisberger."

Oh Ramsey hates Bortles too. He has alluded to it a few times in interviews but even he is just about smart enough not to actually throw him under the bus.