Only a month and a half

I think we'll have a tough defense to play against but will struggle against Rodgers.  To me, a defense needs to be ultra mature and have had their main players together for 2-3 years to adequately deal with him.  That's obviously not us.  

I think we'll surprise some people on offense and we'll hang in there for a while but I believe the Packers pull away.  I can see a 30-24 type of game.  

Edited by White Linen

14 minutes ago, Jeetz1231 said:

Well I just beat GB on Madden 35-17 on All Madden, and everyone knows that game is basically a simulation so I'm going with 35-17 Buffalo!

Who was your starting QB?

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, H2o said:

Who was your starting QB?

Josh Allen, they really didn't do him any favors in the accuracy dept on this game, however they do have him with +scrambling ability. You really have to pick your spots with JA on this game, and I lean on Shady quite a bit since his accuracy is so sporadic.

8 hours ago, Jeetz1231 said:

Josh Allen, they really didn't do him any favors in the accuracy dept on this game, however they do have him with +scrambling ability. You really have to pick your spots with JA on this game, and I lean on Shady quite a bit since his accuracy is so sporadic.

That settles it folks, our starting QB should be Josh Allen. I know we just hired Daboll and everything, but we need Jeetz out there calling the plays. :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

To be fair, I feel a bit like a groundhog poking my head out of a hole and testing the air. Something smelled good in the last pre-season game and I am looking to see if that smell comes back for the rest of the pre-season. If they continue playing like they did last pre-season game I am willing to put the bills up at a 10 win season and MAYBE beating the Packers. Bills always win one they should lose and lose one (or three, last year) they should win. If we do win its because of the "trap game mentality." It's easy to overlook a perennial loser that just BARELY snapped their drought last year and then lost 23 guys from the season before. 

Good luck to both teams!

Just now, Ice bowl 67 said:

I meant to say do we look pretty weak on defense where you guys think you'll beat us through the air.

Can't look into it much since it's preseason of course. Everything of course is mostly vanilla at the 2nd preseason game.

1 hour ago, aceman_16 said:

Agree.  My first trip to Lambeu.  I make three-ish away games each year and was excited when I scored these tix.

hey man, If you could do a fellow Bills fan a favor,

track down ice bowl and give her a big kiss from me,

she's good people...?

• Haha (+1) 1