The defense will miss Preston Brown this season

Rufridr101

1 minute ago, Jeetz1231 said:

The opposing offenses will miss him dropping into coverage because every time he did it as an easy completion over the middle.

Last year he actually made a couple great plays in coverage... Teams actually went after Alexander more often.

I was a fan of Preston.. I thought he was a serviceable linebacker for this team. I don’t think they will miss him but the guy was pretty durable and dependable from what I seen. With that said there are lots of decent players like him. He’s not irreplaceable for sure. 

• Like (+1) 5

Do me a favor ! Go back to the Steelers at Bills game about 3-4 years ago when Le'Veon Bell had almost 300 yds. rushing and the D had their asses handed to them  ! Darius and Brownie were run over the whole game and packed it in half way through the 3rd quarter ! McD saw that along with Brandon Beane and they stored it between their ears before they came here ! Season ticket holders hate quitters !

15 minutes ago, Rufridr101 said:

He was never a negative play type of linebacker but always had his teammates lined up correctly and never missed tackles plus played every game 

Wow, this is some rudimentary trolling.

Points for balls, kid.

• Like (+1) 3

I will never miss him.  Ever.  He might’ve been a solid fit at SLB on the cheap and his experience calling plays might be missed at times, but don’t let the door hit you on the way out Preston.  You’re too slow.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I will never miss him.  Ever.  He might’ve been a solid fit at SLB on the cheap and his experience calling plays might be missed at times, but don’t let the door hit you on the way out Preston.  You’re too slow.

Spot on. How many games of 200 yards rushing was he a part of?