draft strategy keeper league 12 team keep 3

Pete

So I am keeping Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, and Adam Thielan.  The top 6 in league go to superbowl playoffs, bottom 6 go to toilet bowl playoffs-the winner gets 1st pick- which after 12 teams keep 3, is the 4th round, plus rookies.  I won- so I will choose Sanquan Barkley.  The picks snake- so I won't pick again until picks 60 and 61.  With rbs Cook and Barkley,  WRs Thomas and Thielan- who should I target?  I am considering Corey Davis or Kelvin Benjamin here.  Keeper league- where do you target Josh Allen?  With solid 2 Rbs and 2 WRs- what position do you target?

oh yeah- it's performance scoring with bonus for 100 yards receiving, rushing, 300 passing, TD's over 50 yards, etc

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

So I am keeping Dalvin Cook, Michael Thomas, and Adam Thielan.  The top 6 in league go to superbowl playoffs, bottom 6 go to toilet bowl playoffs-the winner gets 1st pick- which after 12 teams keep 3, is the 4th round, plus rookies.  I won- so I will choose Sanquan Barkley.  The picks snake- so I won't pick again until picks 60 and 61.  With rbs Cook and Barkley,  WRs Thomas and Thielan- who should I target?  I am considering Corey Davis or Kelvin Benjamin here.  Keeper league- where do you target Josh Allen?  With solid 2 Rbs and 2 WRs- what position do you target?

oh yeah- it's performance scoring with bonus for 100 yards receiving, rushing, 300 passing, TD's over 50 yards, etc

Davis is hurt again. I was high on him, still holding out hope but Crabtree is about the same ADP and much safer and most likely a higher ceiling unless Davis suddenly finds the health fairy.

Edited by Commonsense

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.