Bills @ Jets - Nov 11 2018

cr02pica

2 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Are we talking about Sue? Edit: yes, my memory is shot. I used to be heavily self-medicated, if you remember.

Now it's coming back, right?  Yes, self medication was key at that game, especially with the result.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Now it's coming back, right?  Yes, self medication was key at that game, especially with the result.

Man, i was SURE that was at OP. I remember meeting you there, my youngest brother was there, too. Went with him and his ex-wife. Was harassed the entire game by some North Jersey meathead.

:lol:

3 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Man, i was SURE that was at OP. I remember meeting you there, my youngest brother was there, too. Went with him and his ex-wife. Was harassed the entire game by some North Jersey meathead.

:lol:

You have all the details correct, except the location :)

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

That's about where I am. It's gonna be dependent on ticket cost.

If you and your buddy are purchasing, I'd like to purchase with you, if possible.

I think tickets will be cheap.  I'm not big on seat location at all.  I'm fine with grabbing a bunch of tix and collecting at the game; no problem at all.

Just now, Gugny said:

I think tickets will be cheap.  I'm not big on seat location at all.  I'm fine with grabbing a bunch of tix and collecting at the game; no problem at all.

Sweet.

Yeah, I don't care about location either. I'm used to cheap seats.

• Like (+1) 1

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:50 PM, Gugny said:

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 1:48 PM, joesixpack said:

That's about where I am. It's gonna be dependent on ticket cost.

If you and your buddy are purchasing, I'd like to purchase with you, if possible.

If that happens count me in for one.

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/20/2018 at 1:50 PM, Gugny said:

I know you haven't asked, but I can help you with tickets

My guy no longer works at StubHub, but I know the tricks. Wait until the very last minute that you can to buy tickets.  He had me watching and learning the prices of every team. The Jets tickets dropped dramatically before the games. Bills games always stay high at home until the day of

On 8/16/2018 at 1:57 PM, Gugny said:

A week after having major surgery, to boot?????  No ... someone else did that to me.

@CountryCletus

I needed to find out for myself.... it was true... this major surgery was a hysterectomy, not a vasectomy.... you $itch!

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/24/2018 at 8:33 PM, joesixpack said:

Thoughts on taking NJT to the stadium? Could I park in a lot somewhere and take a train to the stadium?

Park in the Secaucus Junction station and take the shuttle from there.  Even better if you can catch NJT from south jersey directly to Secaucus.  Train drops you right off at the gates

2 hours ago, GG said:

Park in the Secaucus Junction station and take the shuttle from there.  Even better if you can catch NJT from south jersey directly to Secaucus.  Train drops you right off at the gates

Thanks GG looks like i need to look at an NJT map

• 3 weeks later...