Bills preview on Good Morning Football

RPbillsfan

5 hours ago, joesixpack said:

An ugly side effect of feminism.

You're stretching...women should be able to have platonic alone time with friends of either gender. Men should be able to have platonic alone time with either gender. Feminism is the first statement being true. I really like dpberr's comment, thought it was very insightful, but I'm not sure how that's related to feminism.

A strong independent feminist woman doesn't need your (or my) hairy ass around to make her feel compete, she can go out and be fulfilled on her own. Plus, if you're fortunate to actually be friends with your significant other, sports can be a cool thing to share with him/her. The overall point though, where being able to live independent fulfilling lives that allow you to enrich one another versus having a gaping hole when the other is absent is the key. Has nothing to do, and is actually the opposite of the concept of feminism. Unless you think men should be able to tell other humans that they are not allowed to be interested in something, which just kinda makes you a jerk.

You could always ask that she find a platonic friend if you wanted to watch with a different group, but that's just effective communication of needs, and men have been shafted by society in providing us the ability yo communicate our feelings effectively.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, zonabb said:

Sorry buy I will never, ever give any credibility to a woman sports personality when they lead with their gender/sexuality. Never heard of Kay Adams but I checked her Twitter acct and her picture is oozing with it. That's fine if that's how she wants to portray herself but it smacks of low self esteem and an inferiority complex. When was the last time a male sports personality posed like she does in this picture, attempting to sexualize, not professionalize, himself? I basically gave up on sports shows when they started forcing good looking woman with little sports knowledge into covering all men's sports. And since I've never heard of this woman, that should confirm it. I find it offensive to me as a male to be thought needing some eye candy to capture my attention and keep me focused. Basically, sports talk and highlight shows suck. Screaming hot takes, constant arguing, and the hip-hop-ification of the English language only aims for the lowest common denominator.  Berman started the insanity of highlights with his stupid schtick and guys like Stewart Scott made it worse. And if you think it's not about their looks but about their skill as reporters, journalists, analysts, and thinkers, explain to me then how every single woman in sports is very good looking and few aren't. I watch non-Bills games on occasion, I see the sideline woman. I saw some NBA this year. I watched the PGA Championship and that girl they had interviewing players after their round was very good looking. Where are the fat, ugly, trolls with that superior knowledge of sports everyone says these young ones have that comes just from reading a teleprompter and being coached up real well.

Yes it is!

kay adams.png

7 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Oh basketball is the worst... you have a shot, we have a shot, you have a shot.... it's awful. Nope. Will never be my game.

So confused by this.  Oh well.  You’re missing out.  

6 hours ago, zonabb said:

Sorry buy I will never, ever give any credibility to a woman sports personality when they lead with their gender/sexuality. Never heard of Kay Adams but I checked her Twitter acct and her picture is oozing with it. That's fine if that's how she wants to portray herself but it smacks of low self esteem and an inferiority complex. When was the last time a male sports personality posed like she does in this picture, attempting to sexualize, not professionalize, himself? I basically gave up on sports shows when they started forcing good looking woman with little sports knowledge into covering all men's sports. And since I've never heard of this woman, that should confirm it. I find it offensive to me as a male to be thought needing some eye candy to capture my attention and keep me focused. Basically, sports talk and highlight shows suck. Screaming hot takes, constant arguing, and the hip-hop-ification of the English language only aims for the lowest common denominator.  Berman started the insanity of highlights with his stupid schtick and guys like Stewart Scott made it worse. And if you think it's not about their looks but about their skill as reporters, journalists, analysts, and thinkers, explain to me then how every single woman in sports is very good looking and few aren't. I watch non-Bills games on occasion, I see the sideline woman. I saw some NBA this year. I watched the PGA Championship and that girl they had interviewing players after their round was very good looking. Where are the fat, ugly, trolls with that superior knowledge of sports everyone says these young ones have that comes just from reading a teleprompter and being coached up real well.

My god you sound.... just awful. 

And maybe in the future actually tune into a show before judging somebodies knowledge based on a picture. Could it get more ignorant than that? Good lord. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

15 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Just watched Kay, Nate, Kyle and Peter talk about the Bills upcoming season.  Generally positive reviews, Nate called Tre White a true shutdown corner, Peter talked about the receiving and its potential with the personnel they have, Kyle made some comments about how imperative it is to make your statement in the division by beating the Patriots and Kay talked about the QB situation and her thoughts on Josh Allen starting from day 1.

Great segment and well thought out and stated on all points.

Plus, Kay Adams is the most gorgeous of all the women in sports broadcasting.  Absolutely smoking  with great personality and every man's dream of knowing Sports and be beautiful.

Don't be fooled, she's a dude....

Edited by Inigo Montoya

22 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

I don't want a girl that watches sports.

I will agree Kay is smokin', but I want to watch a game in peace. I would rather she acts like sports are the plague, and avoids them at all costs. Gotta have separate interests, and spend significant time apart- anything else is too much and cutting into sports time does not sound appealing at all.

How about a girl who dislikes diamonds.....loves cutting grass....meh to shopping....and will watch college football on Saturday....nfl on Sunday....and will never schedule any couple time that interferes with football at all.

Bonus: Actually knows the rules of football.

30 minutes ago, The Process said:

How about a girl who dislikes diamonds.....loves cutting grass....meh to shopping....and will watch college football on Saturday....nfl on Sunday....and will never schedule any couple time that interferes with football at all.

Well since she doesn’t like diamonds you better get one of those candy rings on her finger ASAP. You have a keeper.

My college football time is way down, I’m ok with it but I’m a bit jealous of your situation.

36 minutes ago, The Process said:

Don't you ever want to watch the football on your own or just with mates though? 

Maybe I really do just hate relationships..... 

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Don't be fooled, she's a dude....

"These are your redheads, your strippers, anyone named Tiffany. Hairdressers."

:lol:

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Don't you ever want to watch the football on your own or just with mates though? 

I don't mind watching football with my girl. Whether the opposite is true is a whole other animal ;)

Sorry, I have no link, but; I do recall that many years back I read about the NFL doing a study and the results were that a huge majority of men preferred watching football games with their wives or girlfriends. It makes sense imo. My actions are not limited because she is there, other than that I use less foul language while watching the Bills (not such a bad idea :))

Watching every Bills and the Crimson Tide game certainly did not help my relationship with my ex, but there were enough issues to put football down on the totem pole of importance. My current long time gf is into the Giants and the Crimson Tide, and I welcome her presence while watching games. And, it takes something HUGE to make me miss a game of either team.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

My best mates are all over the country so that bonding time gets covered a few times a year with road trips! 

22 hours ago, Commonsense said:

Well since she doesn’t like diamonds you better get one of those candy rings on her finger ASAP. You have a keeper.

My college football time is way down, I’m ok with it but I’m a bit jealous of your situation.

She doesn't like candy either.....hmmm.... Think a bread tie might suffice?

22 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Sorry, I have no link, but; I do recall that many years back I read about the NFL doing a study and the results were that a huge majority of men preferred watching football games with their wives or girlfriends. It makes sense imo. My actions are not limited because she is there, other than that I use less foul language while watching the Bills (not such a bad idea :))

Watching every Bills and the Crimson Tide game certainly did not help my relationship with my ex, but there were enough issues to put football down on the totem pole of importance. My current long time gf is into the Giants and the Crimson Tide, and I welcome her presence while watching games. And, it takes something HUGE to make me miss a game of either team.

GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And......ROLLLLLLLLL TIDE!  My wife has a picture of her at 5 years old standing next to Bear Bryant in the end zone. The holiest of Grail.

• Like (+1) 1