Bills preview on Good Morning Football

RPbillsfan

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

Do guys really want women that know sports though? I think that we think we do until we actually get that. I dated a girl for almost a year who was a big sports fan loved football (soccer to you), rugby, tennis, horse racing..... but it seriously eats into your man time. You go to the pub to watch a game with your buddies and she is like "oh I'll come too", you book a race day and she wants to come along.... your Saturday afternoon in front of the football scores suddenly becomes "couple time".

Yea. I don't want that. A woman who doesn't hate sport so much that she tries to stop me watching it but doesn't love it so much that she always wants to be with me when I'm watching it.  That is the ideal balance. 

I think I’m with you on this rant, but I’m waiting on you to name actual Sports..

• Haha (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Well you Americans have football and then three games I wouldn't watch if it was a choice between that and death. 

Death over watching a basketball game?  Just doesn’t make any sense.  What it is that you don’t like about it?  

3 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Plus, Kay Adams is the most gorgeous of all the women in sports broadcasting.  Absolutely smoking  with great personality and every man's dream of knowing Sports and be beautiful.

She's a 20 out of 10...?

3 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Just watched Kay, Nate, Kyle and Peter talk about the Bills upcoming season.  Generally positive reviews, Nate called Tre White a true shutdown corner, Peter talked about the receiving and its potential with the personnel they have, Kyle made some comments about how imperative it is to make your statement in the division by beating the Patriots and Kay talked about the QB situation and her thoughts on Josh Allen starting from day 1.

Great segment and well thought out and stated on all points.

Plus, Kay Adams is the most gorgeous of all the women in sports broadcasting.  Absolutely smoking  with great personality and every man's dream of knowing Sports and be beautiful.

kay adams 2.jpg

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Do guys really want women that know sports though? I think that we think we do until we actually get that. I dated a girl for almost a year who was a big sports fan loved football (soccer to you), rugby, tennis, horse racing..... but it seriously eats into your man time. You go to the pub to watch a game with your buddies and she is like "oh I'll come too", you book a race day and she wants to come along.... your Saturday afternoon in front of the football scores suddenly becomes "couple time".

Yea. I don't want that. A woman who doesn't hate sport so much that she tries to stop me watching it but doesn't love it so much that she always wants to be with me when I'm watching it.  That is the ideal balance. 

A woman who likes sports enough to have a basic understanding of it but doesn't really know what's going on at a deep level - sounds like you're describing Gugny.

• Haha (+1) 5

4 hours ago, RPbillsfan said:

Glad you brought up all of the main points!  

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

Death over watching a basketball game?  Just doesn’t make any sense.  What it is that you don’t like about it?  

Oh basketball is the worst... you have a shot, we have a shot, you have a shot.... it's awful. Nope. Will never be my game.

4 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

she's an entertainer, it's her job to know football.  I don't hold that against her.   She could talk about any damn thing she wanted to in my presence.   

4 hours ago, Soda Popinski said:

she's an entertainer, it's her job to know football.  I don't hold that against her.   She could talk about any damn thing she wanted to in my presence.   

Image result for kay adams nfl network

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

Well you Americans have football and then three games I wouldn't watch if it was a choice between that and death. 

It could be argued that when when your pinnacle of sport is prancing about and kicking a round object, you. could. just. be. less. evolved.  )

No wonder we keep having to bail you out of your kerfuffles

5 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I love having a wife that cusses at the TV when our QB throws an INT. She also recognizes went it's time for the boys.

Sorry buy I will never, ever give any credibility to a woman sports personality when they lead with their gender/sexuality. Never heard of Kay Adams but I checked her Twitter acct and her picture is oozing with it. That's fine if that's how she wants to portray herself but it smacks of low self esteem and an inferiority complex. When was the last time a male sports personality posed like she does in this picture, attempting to sexualize, not professionalize, himself? I basically gave up on sports shows when they started forcing good looking woman with little sports knowledge into covering all men's sports. And since I've never heard of this woman, that should confirm it. I find it offensive to me as a male to be thought needing some eye candy to capture my attention and keep me focused. Basically, sports talk and highlight shows suck. Screaming hot takes, constant arguing, and the hip-hop-ification of the English language only aims for the lowest common denominator.  Berman started the insanity of highlights with his stupid schtick and guys like Stewart Scott made it worse. And if you think it's not about their looks but about their skill as reporters, journalists, analysts, and thinkers, explain to me then how every single woman in sports is very good looking and few aren't. I watch non-Bills games on occasion, I see the sideline woman. I saw some NBA this year. I watched the PGA Championship and that girl they had interviewing players after their round was very good looking. Where are the fat, ugly, trolls with that superior knowledge of sports everyone says these young ones have that comes just from reading a teleprompter and being coached up real well.

2 minutes ago, zonabb said:

Sorry buy I will never, ever give any credibility to a woman sports personality when they lead with their gender/sexuality. Never heard of Kay Adams but I checked her Twitter acct and her picture is oozing with it. That's fine if that's how she wants to portray herself but it smacks of low self esteem and an inferiority complex. When was the last time a male sports personality posed like she does in this picture, attempting to sexualize, not professionalize, himself? I basically gave up on sports shows when they started forcing good looking woman with little sports knowledge into covering all men's sports. And since I've never heard of this woman, that should confirm it. I find it offensive to me as a male to be thought needing some eye candy to capture my attention and keep me focused. Basically, sports talk and highlight shows suck. Screaming hot takes, constant arguing, and the hip-hop-ification of the English language only aims for the lowest common denominator.  Berman started the insanity of highlights with his stupid schtick and guys like Stewart Scott made it worse. And if you think it's not about their looks but about their skill as reporters, journalists, analysts, and thinkers, explain to me then how every single woman in sports is very good looking and few aren't. I watch non-Bills games on occasion, I see the sideline woman. I saw some NBA this year. I watched the PGA Championship and that girl they had interviewing players after their round was very good looking. Where are the fat, ugly, trolls with that superior knowledge of sports everyone says these young ones have that comes just from reading a teleprompter and being coached up real well.

your man card has been revoked.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1