Bills on NFL Network right now! 9:00

Pete

Snow game on FS1 too! 

7 minutes ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Dang it.  I'm at work right now.  Please keep me updated with what they say.

QUIT!

OK, maybe extreme to watch a replay of last year, but it’s a close call. 

OK, we’re not on TWO networks, it’s on FS1 where I am. 

32 minutes ago, Augie said:

Snow game on FS1 too! 

QUIT!

OK, maybe extreme to watch a replay of last year, but it’s a close call. 

I wish I could!  i'm overseas and don't get the luxury of replays or all the channels out here.  Still glad to hear that our Bills are getting national attention. 

1 minute ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

I wish I could!  i'm overseas and don't get the luxury of replays or all the channels out here.  Still glad to hear that our Bills are getting national attention. 

Where are you? How many hours ahead/behind are you? Just being a time zone or two off makes things....weird. Not bad, but .....weird. To me at least. You get used to almost anything I’ve found. 

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Where are you? How many hours ahead/behind are you? Just being a time zone or two off makes things....weird. Not bad, but .....weird. To me at least. You get used to almost anything I’ve found. 

Okinawa.  13 hours ahead.  So yes, I gotta get up at 2 in the morning when football season starts.  Definitely worth it when we win.

1 hour ago, Circlethewagon8404 said:

Same here, it stinks cause I can't get any bills stuff that's not online

• Like (+1) 1