Bills' Day 15 Practice at SJF Rescheduled for 4 PM - Closed to the Public with Media Coverage

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Bills' Day 15 Practice at SJF Rescheduled for 4 PM - Closed to the Public with Media Coverage
1 hour ago, Soda Popinski said:

Better you guys up there than me for now.  It has rained for literally the entire summer down here.  I mean from Memorial day until last Wednesday, when we got 3 days off and still Saturday/Sunday it rained pretty much all day long.    

I am ready to be done with Summer, too much water everywhere.   

wow i can't believe it.  you're maybe an hour south of me and this has been one of the driest, sunniest, hottest summers that i can remember...and i just turned 55.

6 minutes ago, billsredneck1 said:

wow i can't believe it.  you're maybe an hour south of me and this has been one of the driest, sunniest, hottest summers that i can remember...and i just turned 55.

Florida??   Every lake around me is overflowing.   I haven't seen 5 days in a row of full sun since May.   

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Sal is hilarious on twitter when he complains about the Yankees.

This is why I don't follow Sal anymore...his constant bitching about the Yankees and Cubs is beyond annoying and approaches abhorrent territory. 

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Florida??   Every lake around me is overflowing.   I haven't seen 5 days in a row of full sun since May.   

well i  feel stupid. i thought you meant groveland n.y.  i remember when i lived in lake worth florida hanging iron that it would rain every afternoon during the summer.

• Like (+1) 1

@MatthewFairburn

The Bills are now having Nathan Peterman take reps with the ones, AJ McCarron with the threes. Josh Allen is with the twos. Perhaps the rookie will get some run with the second team during the preseason game Friday. Don't think anyone would complain about that.

@mikerodak

Nick O’Leary running with the third team Tuesday.

And in reply to that...

@BuffRumblings

Not looking good for him. Croom got the start with the first team since Clay is out.

Edited by Heitz
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Haven’t heard O’Leary’s name at all this training camp. Croom and Lee seem to be making more plays.

Can’t understand this. Don’t they know Nate O’Leary’s uncle is Jack Nicholson? I bet Jack would buy field-side seats for games like he does for the Lakers. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Can’t understand this. Don’t they know Nate O’Leary’s uncle is Jack Nicholson? I bet Jack would buy field-side seats for games like he does for the Lakers. 

I always get your pic mixed up with Rubes’. I enjoy reading his posts. Would you mind changing your pic?

• Haha (+1) 2

(WKBW) - The Buffalo Bills are now one day away from being done with training camp, and for their 2018 season to shift into the next phase. On the second-to-last day, the depth chart continued to reinforce the changes to start the week as the Bills get ready for their second preseason game.

Who lined up where?

The full, yet unofficial depth chart from Day 15:

All changes from the previous day are in bold.

day15offense_1534284295474_94929288_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

day15defense_1534284298187_94929289_ver1.0_900_675.jpg

Twitter: @JoeBuscaglia