LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

4 minutes ago, Bill from NYC said:

I don't know what happened. All we can do is speculate and if McCoy is guilty, it looks like he will get away with it.

The only thing I CAN say with confidence is that he is going to get jammed up again and again. It's really just a matter of time. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets arrested tonight for something totally unrelated to this case.

I would be surprised given how focused seems on his NFL legacy and his goal is to get to 12K rushing yards with a Canton Induction.  

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I would be surprised given how focused seems on his NFL legacy and his goal is to get to 12K rushing yards with a Canton Induction.  

Yeah. It would be great if he never gets in any more trouble for the rest of his life. Is this what you predict?

2 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

Yeah. It would be great if he never gets in any more trouble for the rest of his life. Is this what you predict?

So...you're being snippy with 26CornerBlitz for a perceived belief that McCoy will never get into trouble...when you, yourself went to the opposite absolute saying with certainty "...he is going to get jammed up again and again. It's really just a matter of time."

...we get it, you don't like McCoy, but holy hell...hypocrite much?  Why doesn't everyone stop stating what they believe will happen as absolute fact? ?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Red King said:

So...you're being snippy with 26CornerBlitz for a perceived belief that McCoy will never get into trouble...when you, yourself went to the opposite absolute saying with certainty "...he is going to get jammed up again and again. It's really just a matter of time."

...we get it, you don't like McCoy, but holy hell...hypocrite much?  Why doesn't everyone stop stating what they believe will happen as absolute fact? ?

Fair questions.

Life has taught me that people who get in trouble more often than not continue to do so. That is all. I did also say that I hope that "Shady" never gets in any more trouble. If the experiences in your life have taught you something different, I respect that and am happy for you.

If you want to label me as a hypocrite, so be it.  Maybe down the road one of us will recall this exchange.

Be well and GO BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

22 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Criminal trial? They haven't apprehended the criminal responsible for the home invasion, assault, and robbery.   There is no criminal trial.

How do you know it's because she won't cooperate with description and the like?

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

Because she gave a description on the 911 call.  A  short, young black guy with a mask.  That should narrow things down. :blink:

Right, a description of almost every black man in ATL. We don't know ****. She might know who it was. She might not. They might have an agreement, they might not.

3 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Right, a description of almost every black man in ATL. We don't know ****. She might know who it was. She might not. They might have an agreement, they might not.

She doesn't know jack and there is no agreement. The us civil action her attorney has filed. Between this and the original thread on these matters you have had some awfully bad takes. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

She doesn't know jack and there is no agreement. Between this and the original thread on these matters you have had some awfully bad takes. 

I have bad takes? You don't know any of this to be true. You just seem like a fan with wishful thinking. You don't know what she knows what they have talked about. You're just shouting off some typical ignorant fan talk as facts.

16 hours ago, Buffalo86 said:

"Well, we have hearsay and conjecture...Those are kinds of evidence."

-Lionel Hutz

"Cases won in 30 minutes or less or your pizza is free.  Here's your pizza Mrs. Simpson."

"But Mr. Hutz, you won the case."

"That's ok, the box is empty..."

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

I have bad takes? You don't know any of this to be true. You just seem like a fan with wishful thinking. You don't know what she knows what they have talked about. You're just shouting off some typical ignorant fan talk as facts.

You're making up crap out of thin air that you try to pass off as plausible when it's pure nonsense.