LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

1 minute ago, yall said:

"One" of the attackers? Didn't the original account have only one alleged assailant?

Hi , I’m an assailant and I’d like the Jewelry you’re wearing. Wait, I’ll get a wire cutter. Just sit still a minute...Yeah me and LeSean we go way back!  Left with no jewelry , hmmmm

Why in God's name would you say he "beat the dog in my presence and THEN turned his anger on me " ?????

aren't YOU more important than the dog............or is he doing his own lawsuit ?

She is nuts.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Why in God's name would you say he "beat the dog in my presence and THEN turned his anger on me " ?????

aren't YOU more important than the dog............or is he doing his own lawsuit ?

She is nuts.

That is sadly funny. She is placing the dogs worth as at least as high as her own. 

40 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

What a crock....he promised to buy you a home. Then realized you were bat sh*t crazy. A lawsuit over some BS “ promise” lol. The Kardashianization of society has created this crap. 

This has been going on for far longer than you think. The internet is why you hear about this every 5 seconds. People haven’t changed