LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes. I remember that, but that's neither a proposal nor an engagement.   You best believe if she had been engaged it would have been all over her Instagram page.   

Again with facts as if you were there. You have no clue what they agreed to yet you speak with facts. She didn't do this so I know what I'm talking about is bull. You don't know ****. You believe McCoy. Say that and walk away.

She was living with McCoy in a house they shared. She had jewelry giving to her in contemplation of something, friendship? She says marriage, IDK. They're going to court, we'll see where it goes. Hopefully he's not implicated and he continues to be a play football.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Again with facts as if you were there. You have no clue what they agreed to yet you speak with facts. She didn't do this so I know what I'm talking about is bull. You don't know ****. You believe McCoy. Say that and walk away.

She was living with McCoy in a house they shared. She had jewelry giving to her in contemplation of something, friendship? She says marriage, IDK. They're going to court, we'll see where it goes. Hopefully he's not implicated and he continues to be a play football.

You are hilarious!  If a high profile NFL player such as LeSean McCoy were engaged to be married to this woman we would have heard about it from multiple sources.  More nonsense from you. :lol:

I think we can all agree it comes down to what we think.  But aa such, people are allowed to have their opinions and until actual facts surface no one opinion is any less valid then the other.  Personally, her antics, and specifically her changing her story one time too many destroyed any credibility in my eyes.  If there are people that want to believe McCoy had a hand in it, I'll not begrudge them that.  They're entitled to their opinion just as I am mine.  At the same time their opinion is just that, their opinion, and no more valid then mine.

3 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

You are hilarious!  If a high profile NFL player such as LeSean McCoy were engaged to be married to this woman we would have heard about it from multiple sources.  More nonsense from you. :lol:

Again, you use your opinion as fact.

8 hours ago, Ned Flanders said:

"Cases won in 30 minutes or less or your pizza is free.  Here's your pizza Mrs. Simpson."

"But Mr. Hutz, you won the case."

"That's ok, the box is empty..."

Works on contingency? 

No, money down!

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JoPar_v2 said:

What? Where did you hear they were engaged? I have only seen her described as an ex-girlfriend, but obviously I haven’t read everything connected to the case. And “trap”? What are you implying?

Apparently they supposedly had a conversation that included the word "marriage" in some form or another in the three days prior to her getting assaulted.

CuddyDark believes that constitutes "engagement."   Now I'm not suggesting that it might be because he's a thorough moron with hamburger for brains...but if someone else were to suggest it, after giving it all due consideration I might find that I agree with them.

7 hours ago, cba fan said:

This is likely what he was referencing.  https://heavy.com/sports/2018/07/lesean-mccoy-girlfriend-delicia-cordon/

Not clear if this marriage discussion led to a proposal and engagement but possibility exists it could have if it is true a substantial gift was given to her be McCoy at the time of the marriage discussion.

https://heavy.com/sports/2018/07/lesean-mccoy-girlfriend-delicia-cordon/

"Court docs show that McCoy is in the process of suing Cordon to try and gain back control of the home. Cordon lives in the home with her 16-year-old son. The docs say that on May 28, Cordon and McCoy had discussed marriage and that he gave her a “substantial gift.” Things went sour according to the documents on June 1 "

"The docs" in question are a single affidavit filed with the court in which Cordon and Cordon alone makes the claim with absolutely no corroborating evidence whatsoever.  That doesn't make them engaged.  

Even if true, "discussing marriage" does not make them engaged.  The discussion could have been "Leshawn, I'd like to marry you."  "Hell naw, B word, you's !@#$ing crazy."  And even that wasn't the discussion, and it was more "Leshawn, I'd like to marry you."  "That sounds like a good idea, maybe someday." they still wouldn't be engaged.  Because "discussion" does not make a couple engaged, ENGAGEMENT makes them engaged.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

Apparently they supposedly had a conversation that included the word "marriage" in some form or another in the three days prior to her getting assaulted.

CuddyDark believes that constitutes "engagement."   Now I'm not suggesting that it might be because he's a thorough moron with hamburger for brains...but if someone else were to suggest it, after giving it all due consideration I might find that I agree with them.

"The docs" in question are a single affidavit filed with the court in which Cordon and Cordon alone makes the claim with absolutely no corroborating evidence whatsoever.  That doesn't make them engaged.  

Even if true, "discussing marriage" does not make them engaged.  The discussion could have been "Leshawn, I'd like to marry you."  "Hell naw, B word, you's !@#$ing crazy."  And even that wasn't the discussion, and it was more "Leshawn, I'd like to marry you."  "That sounds like a good idea, maybe someday." they still wouldn't be engaged.  Because "discussion" does not make a couple engaged, ENGAGEMENT makes them engaged.

DC Tom, will you marry me???:wub:

McCoy met this woman. He purchased a house with or for or because of this woman. He moved in said House with woman, as a couple. He purchased jewelry for said woman at the same time woman says they discussed marriage. He paid or sent goons to remove jewelry from said woman while also beating said woman. All facts. What was said between McCoy and said woman is unknown and what comes from tiny brains here about what is stated between the two is not fact. McCoy purchased her the house and the jewelry meaning despite the words spouted here it was McCoy who saw a future with this woman. Again editorializing fact as opinion does not make opinion fact.

2 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

McCoy met this woman. He purchased a house with or for or because of this woman. He moved in said House with woman, as a couple. He purchased jewelry for said woman at the same time woman says they discussed marriage. He paid or sent goons to remove jewelry from said woman while also beating said woman. All facts. What was said between McCoy and said woman is unknown and what comes from tiny brains here about what is stated between the two is not fact. McCoy purchased her the house and the jewelry meaning despite the words spouted here it was McCoy who saw a future with this woman. Again editorializing fact as opinion does not make opinion fact.

it's a fact that he paid goons to remove jewlery and beat the woman?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it's a fact that he paid goons to remove jewlery and beat the woman?

Exactly what I was thinking. Poster claims that we state opinions as fact and in the same post states AS A FACT that "He paid or sent goons to remove jewelry from said woman while also beating said woman.". lol this person sounds like they could be McCoy's ex or lawyer lol :P

Edit: Totally off topic but why am i on "Probation"? Is it just because I have so few posts and everyone starts out there?

Edited by Bills4Ever4Life

22 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

None of that is fact. Parading conjecture around as "fact" is a bad look.