LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

3 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

McCoy is not in position for a seat on the Supreme Court. I'd let this play out.

If there is nothing to hide, then let the truth set Kavenuagh free.

There's no way to definitively prove that something didn't happen.  Again, it's the same playbook.

And one of two interesting things from the Milton PD statement is the "we have encountered numerous obstacles by all involved" statement.  It's obvious why Shady wouldn't cooperate.  Why wouldn't she?  The other is that this is the first I've heard about Shady having personal items stolen.  All you heard about was that the assailant only stole items that Shady asked for back.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

Would not surprise me at all if we see (at some point soon) the Bills announce that McCoy is put on paid leave status.  I mean our female owner is probably cringing right now. There’s so much crap out there from too many women about this guy and his behavior outside the public eye. 

9 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Would not surprise me at all if we see (at some point soon) the Bills announce that McCoy is put on paid leave status.  I mean our female owner is probably cringing right now. There’s so much crap out there from too many women about this guy and his behavior outside the public eye. 

Without real evidence, it would surprise me if he's put on paid leave.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wonder what those requests were.  Love how the media and everyone always make non-cooperation sound like guilt instead of one's legal right under the law.

Exactly. No attorney worth their meddle would put their client in front of the police unless they had no choice.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Doc said:

There's no way to definitively prove that something didn't happen.  Again, it's the same playbook.

And one of two interesting things from the Milton PD statement is the "we have encountered numerous obstacles by all involved" statement.  It's obvious why Shady wouldn't cooperate. Why wouldn't she?  The other is that this is the first I've heard about Shady having personal items stolen.  All you heard about was that the assailant only stole items that Shady asked for back.

Why is it obvious that he wouldn't cooperate with the investigating authorities? We know for sure that jewelry loaned to him was targeted.and he may have had personal items that he owned stolen from the house. Why wouldn't he cooperate with the investigation?  His lack of cooperation doesn't necessarily make him guilty but it does raise the suspicions of the investigating authorities. 

Just because you have a right to not cooperate that doesn't mean that your response won't raise suspicions. If a grand jury was convened he could be subpoenaed  and compelled to testify. He then could invoke his fifth amendment rights of refusing to answer on the basis that his response could incriminate him. I'm confident that to most people (public and private) it would raise suspicions about him in this affair. 

27 minutes ago, JohnC said:

Why is it obvious that he wouldn't cooperate with the investigating authorities? We know for sure that jewelry loaned to him was targeted.and he may have had personal items that he owned stolen from the house. Why wouldn't he cooperate with the investigation?  His lack of cooperation doesn't necessarily make him guilty but it does raise the suspicions of the investigating authorities. 

Just because you have a right to not cooperate that doesn't mean that your response won't raise suspicions. If a grand jury was convened he could be subpoenaed  and compelled to testify. He then could invoke his fifth amendment rights of refusing to answer on the basis that his response could incriminate him. I'm confident that to most people (public and private) it would raise suspicions about him in this affair. 

OK then, I guess it's not obvious to some.  But here goes, again: you don't talk to the police if you're accused of something, even if you're innocent.  They're not there to help you.  Let them find the information themselves.

Just now, Doc said:

OK then, I guess it's not obvious to some.  But here goes, again: you don't talk to the police if you're accused of something, even if you're innocent.  They're not there to help you.  Let them find the information themselves.

You are missing the point. I'm not saying he is guilty or not. I don't know. By from the police standpoint what would be his motivation not to have this case resolved. His ex-girlfriend is accusing him. So what? That's not surprising because they have a multi-faceted conflict going on. 

What is the motivation for a person who not only had expensive jewelry loaned to him and his personal items taken  to not cooperate to get the case solved? If your cooperation is going to lead to implicating you you would be a fool to cooperate. And that is what his attorney would tell him. If his attorney was confident that his client had no involvement (direct or indirect) he would tell his client to cooperate. 

Let me give an example that would raise suspicions due to a lack of cooperation. If one's wife or girlfriend was missing and in the police interview of the boyfriend/husband he offered no cooperation that behavior in of itself would be suspicious. It doesn't prove any ting but it certainly gives a direction to the investigation. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Lurker said:

That statement throws a lot of shade (sic) at Delicia's stories(s).   Not very helpful to her credibility in the civil action if even the police don't find her claims entirely cogent...

I don't follow this story closely but nothing I've read about her suggests she's a high integrity lady with great credibility.  

But that doesn't mean Shady wasn't involved.  She might be like the boy who called wolf and is actually truthful this one time.

And - given her history of integrity issues - you have to wonder why Shady would live with her.  Generally speaking, like attracts like - high character people tend to spend time with other high character people.  Beyond the allegations, his choice of companions make me worry about the guy.  

But right now there's no real evidence of wrong-doing on Shady's part so the Bills are doing the right thing by going forward with the presumption of innocence.  

Edited by hondo in seattle

This should be called "Golddiggers Last Stand". When a hot chick reaches the end of the line in terms of value to rich guys this is the road they go down too often...one last grab at the money.

Its like Laveon Bell holding out cause he knows this is the last big contract he will be getting. Gotta pull out all the stops...

Edited by matter2003

2 hours ago, BUFFALOBART said:

Is she still living in the house? Since she has $40K to toss around, she has options for relocation.

Wouldn't be surprised if the tipster was forced to wait until trial's end, AFTER she's won the case, to receive this 40K.  

But if she did have it, I doubt she'd relocate. She'd probably hate to part ways with the ambience that a home she didn't have to pay for creates.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, matter2003 said:

This should be called "Golddiggers Last Stand". When a hot chick reaches the end of the line in terms of value to rich guys this is the road they go down too often...one last grab at the money.

Its like Laveon Bell holding out cause he knows this is the last big contract he will be getting. Gotta pull out all the stops...

...where did the 40 grand come from if he had to evict her?..............prolly an advance on her upcoming "tell all" book......Barnes & Noble by Christmas............

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...where did the 40 grand come from if he had to evict her?..............prolly an advance on her upcoming "tell all" book......Barnes & Noble by Christmas............

$20K from her and the remainder from people who want to help her cause. 

3 hours ago, JohnC said:

You are missing the point. I'm not saying he is guilty or not. I don't know. By from the police standpoint what would be his motivation not to have this case resolved. His ex-girlfriend is accusing him. So what? That's not surprising because they have a multi-faceted conflict going on. 

What is the motivation for a person who not only had expensive jewelry loaned to him and his personal items taken  to not cooperate to get the case solved? If your cooperation is going to lead to implicating you you would be a fool to cooperate. And that is what his attorney would tell him. If his attorney was confident that his client had no involvement (direct or indirect) he would tell his client to cooperate. 

Let me give an example that would raise suspicions due to a lack of cooperation. If one's wife or girlfriend was missing and in the police interview of the boyfriend/husband he offered no cooperation that behavior in of itself would be suspicious. It doesn't prove any ting but it certainly gives a direction to the investigation. 

LESS cooperation with police the BETTER! The less you cross paths with law enforcement the better, don't get it twisted.

• Like (+1) 1