LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

30 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

I am offering 40,000 Iranian Rials for information leading to the arrest of the person responsible, whomever they are, even though I just said it was McCoy.

That's 95 cents.

LeSean McCoy's Ex Blasts NFL Star, You're a Monster (2:10)

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend has DOUBLED the reward for information leading to the arrest of her attacker to $40,000 ... and once again, pointed the finger at the NFL running back.

Delicia Cordon held a press conference detailing the violent July 9 incident when a masked man broke into her home, pistol whipped her multiple times ... and stole expensive pieces of jewelry. 

Cordon says she believes McCoy orchestrated the attack -- pointing to the fact her assailant was looking for specific items LeSean had gifted her in the past.

No arrests have been made and McCoy has denied having any involvement -- but Cordon doesn't believe him.

"I live my life in fear. Everyday not knowing if I’m walking past the man who savagely attacked me," she said.

"LeSean said he’s gonna deal with all this after his season -- I don’t have that option. I have to deal with this every day."

Cordon says McCoy is not cooperating with the investigation and refuses to hand over security footage from the night of the attack.

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

And yet it’s not too soon for Cordon to say he is or for Shady to say he isn’t. 

Funny how the court of public opinion works. 

No offense, but what?  How does that comment make sense to you?  She and her allegations are the story, so how is that relevant to your comment?      

4 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

No offense, but what?  How does that comment make sense to you?  She and her allegations are the story, so how is that relevant to your comment?      

Wonder what the Folks here destoying McCoy are saying about Kavenaugh??? hmmmmm

1 minute ago, Alphadawg7 said:

I agree with your premise that it’s too soon to say who is or who isn’t involved and I found it ironic that the principals involved have no problem saying who is and who isn’t. Just a general comment on the court of public opinion and the campaigns waged by both sides to influence that. I guess I wasn’t clear enough. Sorry for any confusion. 

1 hour ago, K-9 said:

I agree with your premise that it’s too soon to say who is or who isn’t involved and I found it ironic that the principals involved have no problem saying who is and who isn’t. Just a general comment on the court of public opinion and the campaigns waged by both sides to influence that. I guess I wasn’t clear enough. Sorry for any confusion. 

Its all good...and like I said, I at no point and pointing the finger at McCoy here as if he is guilty, but I do find it concerning that other women seem to be coming out against him.  Just think it would be naive of us to assume its all made up right now until more information comes out.  McCoy hasn't been the poster boy of squeaky clean either, and even the real poster boy of Squeaky Clean, Peyton Manning, has skeletons in his closet.  

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Wonder what the Folks here destoying McCoy are saying about Kavenaugh??? hmmmmm

Whose destroying McCoy?  I haven't really seen anyone doing that other than his accusers.  

And as far as Kavenuagh goes, its also too early to make judgements IMO there either.  I do admit that I find it hilarious when I see those defending him using his legal career as evidence on the kind of person he is.  There are plenty of terrible people who work as attorneys, judges, etc in all levels of our legal system...just like in our Churches where some Priests pray on young children.  Your profession does not in any way define your character, terrible people are capable of obtaining any career they want just like anyone else.  So his career is not a defense of the allegations.  Does not mean the allegations are true, but his career arc doesn't dismiss said allegations either.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

LeSean McCoy's Ex Blasts NFL Star, You're a Monster (2:10)

LeSean McCoy's ex-girlfriend has DOUBLED the reward for information leading to the arrest of her attacker to $40,000 ... and once again, pointed the finger at the NFL running back.

Delicia Cordon held a press conference detailing the violent July 9 incident when a masked man broke into her home, pistol whipped her multiple times ... and stole expensive pieces of jewelry. 

Cordon says she believes McCoy orchestrated the attack -- pointing to the fact her assailant was looking for specific items LeSean had gifted her in the past.

No arrests have been made and McCoy has denied having any involvement -- but Cordon doesn't believe him.

"I live my life in fear. Everyday not knowing if I’m walking past the man who savagely attacked me," she said.

"LeSean said he’s gonna deal with all this after his season -- I don’t have that option. I have to deal with this every day."

Cordon says McCoy is not cooperating with the investigation and refuses to hand over security footage from the night of the attack.

These folks are bound and determined to try this in the "court of public opinion".  What they want is for Goodell to put McCoy on the exempt list, or for McCoy to feel that it's going that way and try to negotiate it away.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

These folks are bound and determined to try this in the "court of public opinion".  What they want is for Goodell to put McCoy on the exempt list, or for McCoy to feel that it's going that way and try to negotiate it away.

They are like flies buzzing around a [cash] cow.   

If the cow (Shady) doesn't care what they say or do, then they'll eventually starve or have to move on to the next cow....

5 hours ago, Cugalabanza said:

This is not going to end well for Shady.

Why?   His attorney, Don Samuel, is one of the best in the nation.   Delicia's, not so much.

She can rant and rave to the media all she wants, but if Shady was in any jeopardy, his legal team would have countered it by now...    

42 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Its all good...and like I said, I at no point and pointing the finger at McCoy here as if he is guilty, but I do find it concerning that other women seem to be coming out against him.  Just think it would be naive of us to assume its all made up right now until more information comes out.  McCoy hasn't been the poster boy of squeaky clean either, and even the real poster boy of Squeaky Clean, Peyton Manning, has skeletons in his closet.  

Whose destroying McCoy?  I haven't really seen anyone doing that other than his accusers.  

And as far as Kavenuagh goes, its also too early to make judgements IMO there either.  I do admit that I find it hilarious when I see those defending him using his legal career as evidence on the kind of person he is.  There are plenty of terrible people who work as attorneys, judges, etc in all levels of our legal system...just like in our Churches where some Priests pray on young children.  Your profession does not in any way define your character, terrible people are capable of obtaining any career they want just like anyone else.  So his career is not a defense of the allegations.  Does not mean the allegations are true, but his career arc doesn't dismiss said allegations either.  

I agree with you but would also argue that ESPECIALLY politicians/lawyers/judgesand those in power/authority are more likely to be despicable on the inside. They tend to value power, status and their own ambitions higher than other things which is probably why they excel in those fields. Normal people just arnt' cut out for it.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

It sure seems that way. 

LeSean McCoy’s Accuser Speaks; NFL Remains Silent

delicia-cordon-press-conference-.jpg?ito

By JENNY VRENTAS  September 21, 2018

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. — On Friday morning, in a suburb northeast of Atlanta, Delicia Cordon spoke publicly for the first time about the violent home invasion that she believes her former boyfriend, Bills running back LeSean McCoy, helped set up, to force her from the home they once shared and to collect items of jewelry he’d given to her during their two-year relationship.

Cordon was flanked by her lawyers at the office of a private investigator she has hired to help determine who broke into the five-bedroom home on Hickory Pass in Milton, Ga., where she lived with her two children. Shortly after 3 a.m. on July 10, she says, the intruder entered the house without any sign of forced entry; struck her and Elizabeth Donald, a longtime friend who was staying with her, with a handgun; and demanded specific items of jewelry that McCoy had gifted Cordon for her birthday two years earlier. At one point, she says, the intruder used wirecutters to cut a bracelet off her wrist.

McCoy was training in Miami at the time of the attack and has strongly denied allegations that he was involved. Cordon and her lawyers did not present any direct evidence linking McCoy to the attack, nor was it clear if their private investigation has turned up any such information. But they made it evident they believe he was involved and expressed frustration at the pace of the police investigation, what they say is McCoy’s lack of cooperation in the investigation, and the fact that the NFL has not reached out to Cordon about what happened that night.

“To be clear, very clear, I believe that LeSean McCoy was involved in the attack,” said Cordon, who gave an opening statement at a small press conference but did not take any questions. “The LeSean McCoy that I know behind closed doors is totally different than the LeSean McCoy in front of cameras.”