LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

1 hour ago, Wayne Arnold said:

If by “be careful” you mean “not rape” then yes.

And be sure to keep a detailed calendar so you can show all your Senate questioners that there are no entries on an day for "rape someone"..

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/13/2018 at 3:25 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Yep.

Can't get him on a crime so I'm just going to take his money.

I could be missing something, but has she filed a new lawsuit or something, or is this just new stuff in the current lawsuit?

Because the lawsuit she filed essentially charges McCoy with breaching his duty to her as a landlord by not providing her with adequate security.

Normally a landlord is not responsible for criminal activity unless it’s somehow held to be predictable and the landlord didn’t take steps.

The thing is, Shady could beat his poor dog like a drum, abuse his son, promise to buy her a house, beat her, and still not be responsible for breaching his duty to her as a landlord.

Unless she can prove (and not just allege) that Shady was somehow responsible for the crime itself or that he should have been able to predict the crime would occur and failed to take reasonable landlord precautions like locks and lighting.

Of course, if there’s a new lawsuit, the above may not apply.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 9:02 AM, Mr. WEO said:

It wasn't for lack of trying though. 

No way to know.  She has no credibility much less witnesses.

2 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

LOL!  They'll be lucky to get $13.

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

No way to know.  She has no credibility much less witnesses.

No credibility?  Even the President of the United States, after hearing her testimony, said she was "a very credible witness".

No witnesses?  Other Than Judge, you mean?  Yeah, none.  Wait, Judge "doesn't recall" the episode in question?  Shocking for a guy who was an alcoholic as a teen.

Judge, in his book lays waste all of the denials by Kavanaugh (or, should we say "Brent O'Kavanaugh"? lol) about the drinking to blackouts, the way they viewed and treated women in high school.  

1 hour ago, Mr. WEO said:

No credibility?  Even the President of the United States, after hearing her testimony, said she was "a very credible witness".

No witnesses?  Other Than Judge, you mean?  Yeah, none.  Wait, Judge "doesn't recall" the episode in question?  Shocking for a guy who was an alcoholic as a teen.

Judge, in his book lays waste all of the denials by Kavanaugh (or, should we say "Brent O'Kavanaugh"? lol) about the drinking to blackouts, the way they viewed and treated women in high school. 

I don't really care what Trump (or anyone else for that matter) said.  She scrubbed her social media of all her Anti-Trump material, changed the details of her story many times, couldn't even remember events from a couple months ago much less much of anything from the night in question, and even her own friend who she said was there said she had never attended a party where both Ford and Kavanaugh were present.  IOW, like I said, no credibility or witnesses. 

As for Judge, you're right, he's an alcoholic.  If that's the best witness you've got...

2 hours ago, Mr. WEO said:

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, but would you take his judgment as a valid point in anything other than a situation like this? 

Where it supports your position? I mean, I'd venture you'd take him as a someone with questionable character himself and a bad judge of character given the people he has surrounded himself at times.

Yet in this instance, he had a moment of clarity? I think both you and Doc, make good points at times and are pretty intelligent people with just differing view points.

Watching this go back and forth I just see no point in it. You're cherry picking stuff and he is aswell. 

In my opinion he called her a credible witness to try to back track from the disaster of a press conference he called after the UN General Assembly. He rambled on about his past experiences, how false accusations happen so frequently, and ended it with warning teenage boys to be careful of false accusations.

That statement was all him trying to back track from the day before when he was unhinged for an hour and a half with the world witnessing it.

13 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

I'm not a Trump supporter by any means, but would you take his judgment as a valid point in anything other than a situation like this? 

Where it supports your position? I mean, I'd venture you'd take him as a someone with questionable character himself and a bad judge of character given the people he has surrounded himself at times.

Yet in this instance, he had a moment of clarity? I think both you and Doc, make good points at times and are pretty intelligent people with just differing view points.

Watching this go back and forth I just see no point in it. You're cherry picking stuff and he is aswell. 

In my opinion he called her a credible witness to try to back track from the disaster of a press conference he called after the UN General Assembly. He rambled on about his past experiences, how false accusations happen so frequently, and ended it with warning teenage boys to be careful of false accusations.

That statement was all him trying to back track from the day before when he was unhinged for an hour and a half with the world witnessing it.

Trumos a moron.  But he agreed with everyone (because he was told to) on both sides of the aisle immediately after Ford's testimony who felt she was credible.

So, he wasn't alone.  Kavanaugh's problem was that, by lying about the little stuff (he was obviously a rich private school party bro who drank to excess), he can't be trusted with the bigger truths (or lies).   He made a fool of himself over stupid things.  And all that F-ing crying right out of the gate.  WTF was that??