LeSean McCoy Sued by Ex-Girlfriend Delicia Cordon - Now Making Accusations of Being Physically Abused

11 minutes ago, Buddo said:

If Beane is now talking to the AP, I think you can assume that whatever hard evidence there is, doesn't point to Shady. The Bills (and probably the NFL) will have been looking into this for themselves, from the get go. If they can't find anything of substance, then the chances of it being a desperate money grab, get a great deal larger.

I'm betting this will be a civil suit eventually, but that Shady will hire some big guns, and the woman trying it on, will be left without a pot to piss in.

It already is

• Like (+1) 1

I hope that Shady learned from this that he has to pick better people to be around - both his entourage as well as the woman he chooses to have a relationship with.

It seems like he has his head on straight - we haven't had the "girls only party" news since he signed - and he hasn't been around any bar fights in a while.  To me this sort of came out of the blue - but I think it's in his favor that he'd already had eviction proceedings and a police report on the jewelry.  It shows he was being straightforward about it.

Two mysteries obviously provide insight:

1) Will the assailant ever be found? Doubtful at this point unless they say something to someone who rats them out.

2) Will the jewelry ever be found?  It certainly could have a tale to tell (was it cut off - how did the person having it acquire it?) Shady indicated in his complaint to police well before this crime that she had jewelry which was on loan to him - that owner is going to expect it back or have it paid for, regardless of the circumstances of it's disappearance.

Something happened - we may never know exactly what.  Those bruises don't just show up on their own.

Just now, CuddyDark said:

Just saw McCoy has entered into mediation with her now. Pay her and walk away. Probably suspended next year though.

Suspended for what, settling a bogus lawsuit?  That's how bogus lawsuits are handled.

Just now, KD in CA said:

Suspended for what, settling a bogus lawsuit?  That's how bogus lawsuits are handled.

I'm sure they'll suspend him. Sure of it. I don't agree with it but that's what Goodell does. It goes with his personal conduct policy. Also, it's only bogus if you didn't do anything. If you want to rid yourself of a witness, pay her.

2 hours ago, MPT said:

"Someone broke into the house I'm trespassing in and took the expensive jewelry I stole."

Tough ****. 

I know, right. It's like a druggie calling the cops because someone stole a pound of marijuana from them.

Where did you see that he entered mediation with her over the assault?  And if he did,  he likely consulted the NFL and they told him that he wouldn’t be suspended for settling with her as long as there’s no evidence tying him to the assault. 

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Where did you see that he entered mediation with her over the assault?  And if he did,  he likely consulted the NFL and they told him that he wouldn’t be suspended for settling with her as long as there’s no evidence tying him to the assault. 

The only mediation was  ground rules (i.e., a sheriff  present) giving her access to the house one more time to pick up her remaining things--you know, that priceless christmas tree and decorations that mean so much to her...

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is your wishful thinking. If he entered into mediation it's because he doesn't want her to be a witness against him in a criminal trial.

On 8/13/2018 at 4:34 PM, Boatdrinks said:

What a crock....he promised to buy you a home. Then realized you were bat sh*t crazy. A lawsuit over some BS “ promise” lol. The Kardashianization of society has created this crap. 

Image result for kill the kardashians

39 minutes ago, What a Tuel said:

How can you squat in someones house and then sue because they won't tell you the security code?

Women get away with a lot of crap in the US justice system.

Edited by Magnetar

50 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

This is your wishful thinking. If he entered into mediation it's because he doesn't want her to be a witness against him in a criminal trial.

Criminal trial? They haven't apprehended the criminal responsible for the home invasion, assault, and robbery.   There is no criminal trial.

35 minutes ago, Magnetar said:

Women get away with a lot of crap in the US justice system.

No schitt!!  A buddy of mine just got divorced from his wife.  She had two affairs that he found out about, and he actually hired a private investigator and got photographic evidence (on top of phone/text evidence) of the two entering and leaving hotels together.

Didn’t matter.  They have two kids.  One is a biological child to both of them.  The other is his child from a former relationship, but she officially adopted her a few years ago.  She somehow got majority custody of both kids, and he gets them every other weekend (and a few weeks throughout the year).  He also has to pay alimony and child support.  Crazy...

At least their house will be sold and they get to split that money.  

27 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Criminal trial? They haven't apprehended the criminal responsible for the home invasion, assault, and robbery.   There is no criminal trial.

Yup. And now after over 5 weeks, the chances of there being one are slim to none.

I don't know what happened. All we can do is speculate and if McCoy is guilty, it looks like he will get away with it.

The only thing I CAN say with confidence is that he is going to get jammed up again and again. It's really just a matter of time. I wouldn't be shocked if he gets arrested tonight for something totally unrelated to this case.