Name one thing you have never done that most people have

Another Fan

36 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Yes, if you fall into a certain demographic, which I believe you do fall into, it is quite rare to not have travelled internationally, at least not counting Mexico or Canada.

I've travelled all over, but never to Bulgaria if that makes you feel better.  

When I met my wife I learned she grew up spending her summers in Lebanon (at her family’s place) and had been all over Europe countless times. I thought “GREAT! Loves to travel!” Not so much.....she got it all out of her system. “You know what you see in Europe? Mostly tourists.”  Haha, joke’s on ME! 

To be fair, by the time we could do this comfortably, she was half disinterested and half was we had “mitigating circumstances” that made it hard to make long term travel plans for many, many years. That’s changed now, and it’s just a matter of finding the time. 

The Spain/Portugal cruise is on Windstar and only holds about 300 people. We have a group that will be about 10-20% of the ship, lots of old friends. Pretty excited about just seeing these people, not to mention the whole travel thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Well if I compare myself to Buffalo Mafia types I’ve never slammed myself on a burning table, nor have I butt crack chugged.

You don’t know what you’re missing. 

Oh, and that’s a GOOD thing! 

I’ve never been to Mexico, any Caribbean islands, or on a cruise. 

Never posted on social media (I don’t count TBD as social).

no tattoos.

never sat on my balls.

never gotten naked with more than one woman at a time. 

Never done crazy Buffalo Mafia stuff at games. 

Never seen Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, and probably several other shows. 

I’m sure there’s more I haven’t done. I’m pretty boring. 

• Haha (+1) 1

My Children have been to Europe and they are only 20 & 16... Wife and I never stepped foot off continent.  Okay.  I was in Atlantic Ocean... LoL..

56 minutes ago, Gray Beard said:

I’ve never been to Mexico, any Caribbean islands, or on a cruise. 

Never posted on social media (I don’t count TBD as social).

no tattoos.

never sat on my balls.

never gotten naked with more than one woman at a time. 

Never done crazy Buffalo Mafia stuff at games. 

Never seen Game of Thrones, Sons of Anarchy, Breaking Bad, and probably several other shows. 

I’m sure there’s more I haven’t done. I’m pretty boring. 

All that.  But been to Mexico.  Once.  Brother inlaw got married to a Mexican gal.  Had to go.

But I skied Corbet's Couloir @ Jackson Hole:

corbets-couloir-jackson-hole-mobile.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGiQzOuzM8s-oArzXgQ3z

Edited by ExiledInIllinois
  • Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

My Children have been to Europe and they are only 20 & 16... Wife and I never stepped foot off continent.  Okay.  I was in Atlantic Ocean... LoL..

All that.  But been to Mexico.  Once.  Brother inlaw got married to a Mexican gal.  Had to go.

But I skied Corbet's Couloir @ Jackson Hole:

corbets-couloir-jackson-hole-mobile.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTGiQzOuzM8s-oArzXgQ3z

I would say that’s not something most people have done.

I’ve skiied several places in the northeast, but never out west. 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have never received a speeding ticket.

Good luck tomorrow! 

I actually only have one in my life, and that was back around 1980. Unfortunately, I was going more than 20 over in Ohio trying to catch a limo with a radar detector and CB radio on the way home for Thanksgiving in my college years. I lost him in some truck traffic. I had a Golden Retriever with me, so instead of taking me to jail he dropped it to 20 over. He didn’t know what to do with the dog. Dogs are your friend! 

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

You are in the minority here, Gugny.

WAIT! How many people here have sat on @Gugny‘s nuts? Is that a tailgate thing? I don’t think I want to play THAT game! Now I’m even iffy about cornhole with you guys.....

• Haha (+1) 1

There are a lot of things in this thread I have never done... I just do not have the body parts for some, don't speed madly, and Game of Thrones holds zero interest for me. I have no tattoos and never will have any (JC people, WTH do you think that is gonna look like at 60 or 70!? There is a reason tattoo removal is such a growing business.)

Never smoked pot. It smells simply terrible to me so no way I ever wanted to inhale it. ?

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Another Fan said:

Never owned a pet

Never saw a Star Wars movie

Never went to a high school dance or party never mind prom

Never used a fire extinguisher 

Never used an outdoor grill 

Never saw a Star Wars movie?  That is just sick (just kidding).  More of a Star Trek man myself.  Never went to a dance or prom with a girl that I really wanted to go with.  I'd be lost without a cat or dog or both.  I've been trained plenty as how to deal with a small scale fire but also never used a fire extinguisher. We all have different experiences in life.  Just the way it is.